3

Thud.

"Minhyuk! I said not to spill. oh my god my boss is going to kill me." he spoke and took his shirt off to clean it up. he heard the bell go off again and he fumed in frustration, as he was in the middle of cleaning up a coffee stain that could possibly ruin his job, with his shirt off. "Just a minute!" he laughed nervously as his bare back was exposed, Minhyuk stared at the blonde who was in front of them, tapping Changkyuns shoulder, it only made him more stressed out since he was in the middle of cleaning.

once he couldn't have enough of Minhyuks tapping, he sat up and his head whipped to the boy. "What is it, im cleaning YOUR mess that YOU made. god Minhyuk, be careful next time."  he snapped and got his shirt back on before he turned towards the blonde, trying to find words. "I- Uh, is there something else you'd like?" he asked and went behind the counter, the coffee stains still visible on his shirt, which made him embarrassed.

"Here, have my hoodie," the blonde said with a smile, taking his hoodie off and giving it to him, leaving him in only his red tshirt. he then opened up his wallet and grabbed a piece of paper, and a pen from the desk, writing his number down. "For when you need to bring my sweatshirt back." he nodded and gave him the slip of paper. he grabbed a random book off the shelf and asked to buy it, again, paying for the book and leaving a tip.

"Thank you," Changkyun murmured, his face red by the time he put the sweatshirt on and adding his contact in, putting his name as 'Blonde' since he didnt know his real name yet. the brunette turned to Minhyuk when he walked out and groaned.

He never knew he would be so fond of blondes, it wasn't natural and he just couldn't stop staring at his hair.

His smile, his eyes, his lips, his voice. every thing he couldn't stop thinking about the boy who he didn't know at all.

"Why did you do that?" he whined, pulling himself out of his own thoughts. he wasn't so talkative like the was before, it was quite odd, and it was freaking Changkyun out.

Minhyuk shrugged, "Kyun has a crush! that's all that matters right now" he teased, sitting on the chair next to him, the comment made Changkyuns pale face heat up again, just as it was calming down.

Changkyun sighed, "I barely know him." he stated, tapping his hand against his thigh, "we just met at the library and he made a stupid comment, thats why I was so embarrassed." he scoffed.

-

Later on that night, Changkyun sat in the bathroom. his cheeks had tear stains, it became a regular thing every night. half the time he wouldn't notice if he was crying. his mind just takes over him and shuts his whole body down, and he's forced to listen, like he's trapped, it made him feel like he was a prisoner to his own mind.

He looked at his buzzing phone and saw an unknown caller ID, which he ignored, since he doesn't pick up random phone calls, in case he got kidnapped or something stupid like that.

A while after the call, his phone buzzed and he stared at the text, seeing how the new added contact texted him.

Blonde: How's your book?

Changkyun stared at the text, he was shocked that he texted him, making him feel warm in a way, and taking his mind off of his thoughts.

IamwhatIam: It was great, I just finished it

he sat the phone down when he thought that he left him on read, but in reality the blonde was thinking about what to say.

Blonde: I'm Jooheon.

IamwhatIam: Changkyun, why are you telling me this?

He was honestly confused, he didn't want to get close to him and he didn't want to know his name, sure he thought he was cute and he helped him but he didn't want to be friends. he only wanted Minhyuk.