8

I accidently made this draft so here's two updates in one day.

-

The next day, Jooheon didn't come on campus.

Or the day after that.

Or the next.

A week passed and Jooheon didn't show up once.

The week wasn't happy for Changkyun, he was the same person before he met Jooheon. During lunch, He would skip and go to the library to keep his rules in tact again.

Don't Feel.

Don't Smile.

Don't Trust.

Each time he broke a rule, he had to make up a new one for a punishment.

And it sucked.

-

"Changkyunn," Minhyuk whined, tugging at his sleeve when he wouldn't answer.

Changkyun looked up at him to show he was listening, but he didn't respond. The night from last week still msde him upset. The countless days of Jooheon not showing up made him stress out.

"Do you want to go to the mall with us? We're just going to get some stuff and hang out at Kihyuns after, if you're down." Minhyuk said with a wide grin, which was a habit of his. The taller of the two just nodded and looked back at his hands, listening in on what the professor had to say.

Class ended and Minhyuk talked the whole time to the car, where they met up with everyone else. They both got in and were greeted, but Changkyun didn't say anything. The car ride was loud, music and bad singing was heard. It didn't bother him. it was just different than normal. Thankfully they just arrived after wonho made a horrible joke, making every one pile out of the car with laughter from how bad it was.

Changkyun was the last one out, he followed the group into the mall, staying close. He did look into the stores when they all walked into them, all of them picked out something they liked.

Besides Changkyun.

Changkyun walked out of the store with the other boys, his head was up high, and he saw a familiar blonde, squinting his eyes to see who it was.

Though, he could only see the back of his head, but he told Minhyuk he'll be back. so he walked over to the man and tapped his shoulder, waiting for him to turn around.

When he did, Changkyun froze.

"Changkyun..hey." he smiled a little bit.

Jooheon looked different to Changkyun, he studied his face to find out that his eyes were puffy.

Changkyun saw the flowers, and then a girl behind him.

The flowers and the girl didn't add up so he just nodded at him.

"Hey," he smiled a bit at him before he turned around and walked back to the group, he held himself together before he gripped at Minhyuks hand.

Kihyun watched the whole thing and took Changkyun by the arm and pulled him down to the bathrooms.

"When I saw you that night, I knew where he went and im sorry I didnt tell you sooner." he shook his head. "But that isnt the point, Jooheon had to leave school early and since college is in Seoul and his mom lives in Daegu. So he had to drive there to see her at the hospital since she had a stroke." Kihyun explained, trying to comfort him again.

"But that doesn't explain the flowers and the girl." he spoke, his expression on his face. He didnt let Kihyun speak again, instead he went out of the mall and to the car, putting earbuds in.

He turned the volume up so he couldn't hear anyone.

A few hours passed and they all piled in again. but this time the car ride back was silent.

Minhyuk stole a few glances at him, meaning he knew what happened, which made him more upset about what happened.

His phone buzzed.

Jooheon: I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I didn't want to talk to anyone.

Jooheon: Please forgive me.

Changkyun decided to leave him on read, given the situation he didnt want to talk to anyone. so he asked Kihyun to take him to the dorm.

When he did, he went to his room and Jooheon was standing in front of the door.