13

why are the views messed up like .. 9 has 3 views, ten has 9 views and 11 has four..

-

"pervert"

Changkyun sat up and stretched, joining Minhyuk in the water again. he ran his fingers through his damp hair and wrapped his arms around Minhyuks waist. "Are you doing anything tonight?" he asked and sat his chin on his shoulder, looking at the other boys try to drown each other.

"Well I'm supposed to go to wonho's place, but we can all hang out tonight if that's what your asking?" Minhyuk turned to him and waited for an answer.

When he got his answer, he turned around and tried his best to run in the water, getting everyone's attention.

"Listen up!" He yelled, his pointer finger was up in the air.

"Tonight, we will sleep over at Kihyuns place!" he clapped his hands but there wasn't much excitement.

"Hey what the fuck, you didn't even ask first, you can't just invite six other men into my house." The shortest one out of them all spoke.

Changkyun smiled a little, he stretched and looked at the time, which was about four thirty.

After the night before, his promises were breaking. He needed to fix himself anyways, and hanging out with his friends helped. He was too deep in his thoughts to notice Jooheon next to him, looking at the boys fight.

"This is the second time ive seen you without a shirt on." he teased, looking at Changkyuns face to see his reaction. The comment made the brunette blush faintly, he punched his shoulder and got out, grabbing his towel and drying off.

Changkyun grabbed his bag he brought and unzipped it, pulling out his book. He looked at the title of the book and smiled, opening up to the first page to start reading.

-

A couple hours passed and it was 7 pm at night, and the pool was about to close soon so, they packed everything up and went back to the car.

When they were on their way home, Hyungwon fell asleep and Wonho was the one drawing a mustache on his face.

Again, the car ride was silent and nothing was there to entertain Changkyun since it was dark.

Still, they arrived shortly and they piled into the apartment, everyone claiming their rooms.

"I call bean bag again!" Minhyuk ran to the bean bag chair and jumped on top of it, sprawling his legs and arms out.

"No fair, I wanted it this time." Wonho frowned, pushing Minhyuk off and laying down comfortably.

The two started to argue and everyone else picked their rooms; Hyunwoo and Kihyun in the bedroom, Hyungwon and Minhyuk on the connected couch, Wonho on the bean bag and Jooheon and Changkyun  in the guest bedroom.

Minhyuk pulled every one into the living room and waited for them to sit down.

"Lets all play would you rather, but! you have to do the one you chose." He grinned, leaning back into the beanbag chair.

Smiles broke out into the room, besides Changkyun. who knows what could happen.

"The one who decides not to do the choice, is out for the rest of the game and the person who wins, gets 2,000 won." Hyungwon smiled, since he involved money.

Everyone agreed to the rules and started playing the stupid game.

"Minhyuk, would you rather prank call dominos or call your crush to confess." Hyunwoo smiled, obvious which he would pick.

Everyone saw Minhyuks face turn pink, making them laugh.

"Duh dominos." he mumbled, turning on his phone and going to the recent calls, calling up dominos.

"Hi! can I please get some ramen?" he tried not to giggle.

"uh, sorry sir we don't have ramen." the other guy on the end spoke.

"Sure you do, this is a ramen shop. right?" Minhyuk laughed just a bit and covered his mouth. "Well you better make it one." He hung up after that, the group of boys started laughing.

"That was so lame dude, ramen??" Kihyun shook his head, catching his breath from laughing so hard.

"Alright alright, your turn Minhyuk," Wonho spoke, playing with his hair.

"Kyunnie! would you rather Kiss Jooheons cheek or Kihyuns cheek??"

Changkyun pretty much laughed, "Kihyuns? he wouldn't let me get near him." He rolled his eyes and crawled over to Kihyun, a small peck landing on his cheek.

The youngest of them all quickly retreated back to his spot so he wouldn't get slapped.

"Dude what the hell," Kihyun spoke while rubbing his cheek, trying to get it off.

"Jooheon, vanilla or chocolate." Changkyun smiled at him.

Obviously the question asked wasn't specific, so he decided to see how it played out.

Jooheon laughed, judging by his facial expressions, he was up to something.

"Chocolate." he leaned forward and sat his elbow on his knee, propping his chin up with his palm.

Changkyun nodded and grabbed a chocolate bar from his pocket, "figured as much." he passed him the bar and waited for him to go.

-

hopefully this wasn't too drawn out