24

The sounds of the birds chirping and the sunlight coming in through the windows were the perfect way to wake up on a good note.

Today was a Saturday, so he could sleep in without working or anything.

Chnagkyun turned to his side, only to be faced to faced with Jooheon. he laughed, pushing his face away.

"You were so close." he got up and stretched, looking at his neatly kept dorm.

"Well yeah, it isn't a big bed, its only a full," Jooheon sat up and grabbed his phone from the night stand. "Minhyuk stopped by last night, when you weren't there so he freaked out." He spoke while reading the dozen messages from him.

"It was like three when I came to your dorm, why did he need to come in at three?" he asked, getting back onto the bed to see the messages.

"I don't know, but today I need to stop by at Kihyuns because he needs roses or whatever for his mom." He got up and left his phone down on the bed, which Changkyun took.

"Cant he get them himself?" The brunette frowned, looking through his photos and instagram.

"He could, but hes lazy," Jooheon went into the bathroom to change, "Plus I need to go over to get my sweatshirt." he spoke from the other room.

Changkyun nodded, making Jooheon follow him on instagram. He then sat up and sat his phone down, putting his hands in his pockets.

He waited at the door to leave with Jooheon, in case he needed help picking which rose, of course.

When Jooheon finally came out, they went to the car, which Changkyun admired.

The ride there was quiet, but music was heard, Changkyun played with the bracelet on his wrist.

"Are you coming in?" Jooheon asked while pulling into the parking lot, parking the car.

"Of course, you need me to pick the flowers because of how bad your taste is." He teased and got out, closing the car door.

They both walked into the shop, the scent of flowers hitting their senses.

Jooheon pulled Changkyun to the roses, which they ended up taking both white and red, putting them together.

They walked out after paying and went into the car, sitting down.

Jooheon took a red rose from the bouquet and gave it to Changkyun while starting the car up.

"Really?" He laughed and took the rose, admiring how pretty it was. "I thought it was for Kihyun,"

"It is, he wont notice though." Jooheon paid attention to the road, leaning back into his seat.

Changkyun just nodded, a dumb smile on his face. He looked out the window, seeing the house they pulled up to.

"I thought Kihyun had an apartment?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, "And isnt this where the party was?" he questioned.

Jooheon nodded, "Its his parents house, and yes, yes it was." He got out with the roses and opened the door for Changkyun.

"I told you to stop opening up doors for me." he slapped his hand, walking up to the front and knocking, which no one answered.

Jooheon frowned from the slap, rubbing his hand and grabbing a key from his pocket. "You really think I knock?" he laughed.

"Kihyuuuun." Changkyun called out, looking at how huge the place was. he was in awe. but he didnt have time to drool over the scenery or the huge library. he followed Jooheon to Kihyuns room.

Jooheon opened the door and was about to say something but saw the scene. his jaw dropped.

"Hey what's going on, just go in," Changkyun mumbled, peeking over his shoulder.

He saw Kihyun and Hyunwoo having a little fun in the room.

A pillow was thrown at them by the short one, with a red face. "Out! Now!" he yelled.

Jooheon obeyed, closing the door and wrapping an arm around Changkyuns neck, whose face was flushed.

"Ill do that to you sometime, but without anyone walking in." he teased, walking down the long stairway.

Changkyun laughed, "You don't have the guts to do that, shut up." he was about to kick him down the steps before someone walked by.

He bowed and ran after Jooheon, staying close to him.

"Really? they have around five other rooms, and no one walks in without knocking so," he looked at Changkyun with a teasing smirk.

"Oh shut the hell up." he slapped the back of Jooheons head before someone greeted them.

"Oh Jooheon! what a surprise," The lady spoke, hugging Jooheon with a smile.

"Ms. Yoo! hey, Kihyun wanted me to stop by with flowers so here they are." He gave her the flowers when she stepped away.

"Thank you! ill tell Kihyun you said thank you when he comes out of his room." She beamed.

Jooheon nodded, looking over at Changkyun. "Ah, Ms. Yoo, this is Changkyun, my boyfriend." he grinned.

Changkyun smiled, trying not to hit Jooheon or scold him from the title. He was about to take her hand or bow but she hugged him anyways.

"Hello! it's nice to meet you, since you're Jooheons boyfriend you're allowed in here any time!" she beamed again.

Changkyun just nodded and smiled, "Thank you so much," He whispered through gritted teeth.

"Oh! Here's Kihyun now!" she clapped, "Ill leave you four be," She walked into the kitchen with the roses.

-

the four boys were met in the library in the four comfortable black chairs.

Changkyun was admiring the books and the huge shelves, while the others were staring each other down.

"That was quite a scene to walk into," Jooheon laughed, taking a sip from the tea they were provided.

"I will hit you," Kihyun glared at him, his legs and arms crossed from the scene.

"You have a little..something on your neck there, Ki," Jooheon nodded, referring to the hickey on his neck.

Kihyuns face was red, "At least I'm not the pussy who wont tell the guy I like that I like him." he raised an eyebrow, referring to Changkyun.

"Oh shut up, you never even told me about Hyunwoo." he sat the glass down.

"Because we both found out a couple days ago," he looked at Hyunwoo who was obviously too embarrassed to say anything.

Finally Changkyuns attention was back, looking at the other three.

"Woah, Kihyun theres a hickey on your neck." He looked at it with a laugh.

"Shut up," he slapped his hand and stood up. "Well, you brought the flowers, now get out."

Jooheon nodded. He bowed in front to Kihyun. "Okay Okay, text me the details later." He gripped Changkyuns hand and ran out of there before they could get yelled at.

When they reached the car, Changkyun punched Jooheons shoulder lightly.

"I'm not your boyfriend."