A Visit

Esmerald wakes up.
Her head is pounding and it is painful.
Everytime she tries to think, she will be reminded that Arianne is her friend and Margarite is her enemy.
She needs to talk trash about Margarite or her head will not stop pounding.
It was painful.
Slowly, her heart became at eased as she thinks of Margarite so badly.
But when she remembers the fun things they do her head will hurt so badly that she almost passed out a lot of times.
She became irritable and stressed even at home.
She wore a gloomy expression all the time.

All she can think of is how she hates Margarite and all of this is her fault.

Today, Margarite is said to go back to school. She wakes up early so she can shout at her face and laugh at her.
Yes.
That is what she wants to do.
But why is she always crying when she wakes up?
It's so strange.

----

Sir Dylan looks at the crown Prince in the bed.
Since they start treating Lucas bewitching spell, he's been unable to move away from the bed.

Sir Dylan is treating him.

The King is shocked and angry but to capture the enemy the King agreed to let Prince Lucas stay at the dormitory.
No one knows that the Prince is sick.
They only thought he was busy.
The bewitching spell is not that powerful at first.
But later, as the bewitching spell is given daily, it became powerful and strong.
The Prince bewitching spell is broken because he realized that he is under the spell. But the after effect saps his body and strength unable for him to move..
Anger,  sadness and frightened.
Lucas has  mixed emotions that made him vulnerable.

Sir Dylan, aside from providing Lucas a treatment,he is counselling Lucas's state of mind.
Lucas is broken.
After the spell was broken.
He is in the state of loss.
He realized that he loves Margarite.
But the woman was hurt and their relationship was broken beyond repair all because of him.

If only he thinks it through.
If only he listen to his gut feeling and give Margarite a chance to clear her name.
No.
If only his feelings are stronger.

All those things don't matter now.
Margarite has Thompson.

Though it is not yet official.
Lucas is not stupid.
Just by looking at how Thompson will dive in oil and fire for Margarite.
And How the Swan family treasures him, the engagement is set in stone already.
Even he believes that Thompson is a better man than him.
It frustrates him.

Yet he didn't cry.
He doesn't know how.
He blamed himself and told himself that he doesn't deserve to cry.

Knock.
Knock.

Sir Dylan excuse himself and went to the door.

When he came back there is another person behind him.

"Your highness,"

A smile spread across the tired Lucas.
"Margarite…" he softly called.