Friend Date

Chapter 10

I am hiding in the shade of the tree again.
Eating sandwich.

"Lady Margarite!"

She's here again.
From the moment I save her from her destruction,she's been hanging out with me.

"Lady Esmerald.Why are you here?"

"Hehe.I bought you meat."
She happily showed me the plate she's desperately hiding.
There is sauce but where is the meat?

"The meat?"

"WHERE IS THE---WAAHH ITS GONE!"

I look down and the meat is all over the places.

"They will punish you for littering.We have to put the trash away." I said.

*sniff*
"You called it trash."

"Well,its trash now.Or do you want me to eat it?"

"Eh--"

"We will eat it together then."

"Please,NO!"

She's been really clingy these days and that's not unpleasant for me. To be honest,she saves me since I have no one to talk to.

"What do you do after school Lady Margarite?" She asks.

I havent gone home coveredin filth these days but I havent really done anything else aside from reading alone.

"Nothing." I honestly answered.

"Great! We should shop!" She excitedly held my hand.

"I dont have money."

"O-oh.." her eyes showed pity as she look down.

No.Its not what you think.I have money but Im saving them in case I got exiled.Money is important to ensure my safety by then so Im saving as much as I can.Though I cant tell her that.

"Im saving money cause I want to buy something."  I emphasize that I have money just not  using it.

She said 'oh' but I know she'a not convince.
Why would the daughter of a Duke save money,it doesnt make sense.

"W-will you get mad i-if I said Ill treat you?" She shyly ask and her cheeks are burning red.

I dont want to owe anyone but she doesnt give me a bad feeling.I shake my head.

"Why not?"

"Really?As in really?" She happily exclaim as she jumps in joy.

I almost cried.
She must be really lonely if she is this happy.

" I heard there is a new restaurant in town."

"I will be troubling you then."

"Oh,you~"

We get out of the restaurant with a frown in our face.

"What did I just eat?"I ask amaze how my mind wipe the memory completely.

"Ump." Lady Esmerald put one of her hand to her mouth when she remember the texture of the food she ate.

"Dont hold it in...Its better to throw it up." I warned her.

After walking aimlessly.
It dawn to me that we both are not good in this 'shopping' trip.

"How about something sweet to eat?" I ask.I remember in the game.There is a cake shop that the heroine loves.I remember she usually hangs out in that place so I take note that she is absolutely not there today before I suggested.She is after all,a student council student.

"I dont want to eat~" Lady esmerald eyes says she still remember the food from last time.

"Be good and follow me."

We enjoy the sweet tasting cakes though the place is a bit shabby.
What puzzled me is why a guy I dont want to see is here and walking to us with a tray and apron in him?!

A/N:

Im about to publish when I realize that the whole half of this chapter has been deleted.So I have to rethink of the whole chapter.
Geez.Why is this always happening?!