Shout

Chapter 12

Thompson's P.O.V

I am Thompson Argent.
I never like or dislike anything particularly but there is one girl who is easy to approach in school and I became rather close with her.
Arianne is a nice girl.
I thought that that is its all about.
Im just lonely for having no one to talk.
And she is conveniently there.
Its not like Im inlove with her.
But it is not bad if I became engage with her,I guess.
But she became rather close with a lot of guys.
I dont hold it against her because she's really easy to talk to.
But--

"She steals someone elses fiance.And its actually the Crown Prince." People talks about it even in the library.
I have no piece of mind.

I didnt visit the Library often.Especially knowing from the Librarian that there is a particular Baron's daughter that is waiting for me there.
She is already engage with the Crown Prince,isnt she ashamed to be seeing another guy even if its a casual conversation?
I maybe a poor judge of personality.Good thing the Prince take her or I might be the one picking the loosing stick.

I been aware about Lady Margarite's personality.We are socially introduced too but never talk before.Her personality is so unagreeable.
But lately,she's been to adorable.
Maybe,maybe its me beeing a poor judge of character again.
But,I want to get close.
Its like a moth testing the flame.Will I get burn?

"This is a lovely place." Lady Esmerald walk ahead of us.She's doing it on purpose.It seems we are walking side by side alone,me and Lady Margarite.
I look at the disgusted face of Lady Margarite.She's frowning face is just lovely.
I almost laugh.

"You've been looking at me too much while holding yourself.This place has less crowd.If you wish to laugh pr curse,the place is the right location."

I get shock and look at her serious face.

"A place to curse..." I wonder how much she have suffered.

"Heh~ Cursing someone,you might never have tried it since you are a goody two shoes."

"I wonder." I am being absorb by watching her expression changes and its not a tiring hobby.

"Dumb Prince! Slutty Arianne! Burn in hell!" She suddenly shouted.
Lady Esmerald who hear her run to us.
I am so shocked to react.

"L-Lady Margarite,that is disrespecting the Royalty!"

"Then what should I shout?"

"Lucas,you idiot! I am more hot and beautiful! Is your eyes just a decoration?! You rotting mongrel! " Lady Esmerald is panting afterwards.
Its actually more revolting,isnt it?
Lady Margarite clap her hand with tears in her eyes.

"You've grown." She dotingly said and pat her head.
Lady Esmerald proudly puff her chest.

You two,that is already a crime.

The two look at me at the same time.

"Curse too."

Eh?

"But I--"

"Let it out." Lady Margarite frown.

I take a deep breath.
And after a short pause.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT INHERIT THE FAMILY?! YOUR ELDEST SON ONLY KNOWS HOW TO FLIP WOMAN'S SKIRT! I WILL NEVER BECAME 'JUST' THE SECOND SON." I shouted and pant afterwards.
I look at Lady Margarite and she raise a thumb with a rare smile in her lips.
Ah,It felt really good.
I smile.

A/N:

Hot.So hot.Donate an ice before I melt