Taking the blame

Chapter 13

Sometimes I already forget that I am Leah.
My emotions,feelings are already merge with Margarite Swan.I no longer hold affection for the people other that those close to me.I dont like anyone,Margarite hated.
I completely becaming her.
Though my temperament and way of thinking are still Leah.
I believe I became the better Margarite.
Being quiet is better.
But sometimes,I cant help but be amaze how my affection for Margarite become this great.
Maybe because I see her point of view more now that Im her.And I pity her because no one but her father loves her unconditionally.

"Lady,your birthday is coming up.Are we going back home?" Ara excitedly ask.

"No.Father will come here to celebrate with me.Sorry but I dont want a party.I dont want to feed people who talks behind my back."

Ara became silent.
"Lady refuse to see her mother?"

I shake my head.
"Its not like that."
I frown.
Mother is not fond of me.
Rather than see someone who frown seeing me,I rather not see her at all,is all.

The class started as normal but suddenly my father enters the room.
I got up as excited as I can.When Mother showed up,my spirit get down.
My classmate stiffened,I wonder why? Maybe because father and Mother is considered a celebrity?

Kaorin also showed up.
Father excuse me for the day and we leave the school.
I am happily chatting with father.
Mother and Kaorin are both quiet on the side.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"A huge cake!" I can feel my whole body lifting with joy.

"Why did you reject the party?It will be a huge scandal in the society."Finally Mother said.

I didnt answer her or look at her.For a moment,I disregard them.

"Margarite,Mother just wants--"

"Not now honey."

Maybe,maybe I do hate her.
Because she gave up on me.
Because she didnt give me more love,I mean Margarite.
She's her mother!
Atleast,even if the world hates her,if she as her mother didnt fall out of love,maybe she will not be replace by me.

"You've been quiet." Father whisper.

"N-no.Im-Im enjoying myself."
After we ate the cake in a famous cake shop,we attended a birthday party of my cousin.
Really?
I attended someone else's birthday when Im celebrating my own?
She is mother's favorite niece so i cant say no.

"Margarite,do not feel down because the Crown Prince cancelled your engagement." Celina went to me just to humiliate me.
I didnt answer.

"Actually,the crown prince is here with Sir Clarence." She generously informed me.

I look at her.
Her dress is really beautiful,it doesnt suit her though.

"Is that all?"

She suddenly fall down on her own and the drink she is carrying splash on me.

"S-sorry!" she apologize trembling but her eyes is twinkling.

Father run to my side.
"What did you do?!" Father voice tremble and the echoe shut everyone in the party.His hand is shaking from anger.
My cousin shakes terribly.
Aunt and Uncle run to us and their faces are mask with terror.
Their eyes look at Celina with blame.

"Hon,this is..." mother went close.

"I knew this is a bad idea! Today is my daughter's birthday but instead we came here! Now I see people harrassing my daughter!"

"Uncle,this is misunderstanding.Margarite push me and my hand slip.."

What?
I didnt even touch you!

A/N:

Oh my.