They are changing

Chapter 9

I dont understand but it seems the people around me is changing their attitude.
They suddenly greet me when they saw me.I jump from shock everytime.
I'd rather appreciate if they just leave me alone though.
I am alone in the shade of trees with the sandwich on my hand.Lately,some girls are trying to invite me to dine with them.I find some excuse not to but my excuse is getting fewer so Im hiding here.
Why are they being awfully nice?
They dont have to force their selves.Im fine if they leave me alone.

"Alone again?"
I almost jump when i heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Sir Dylan?" I wanted to cry tears.Why is he trying to strike a conversation again?

"Why are you always alone?"
He repeat and sit down near me.

I move away.
"Umm...ah...obviously,cause Im hated."
I tried to show that I want him to leave.

"Lady Margarite,arent you too strict with yourself lately?"

"Will you leave me alone? Im fine." I tried to tell him this over and over again but he doesnt understand.

"......do you hate me too?"

"Not so much.But you hate me."

"I never said I hate you."

"You dont have to." I said as a matter of fact. "Sorry,I want to be alone " I said when he get startled for some reason.I slipt away.

I escape.
Im glad.

I am walking in the corridor when I saw Esmerald,clinging to Prince Lucas while shouting at Arianne.
I panick.
I went to the room.

"Stop! Stop!" I shouted and grab Esmerald's arm.

All of them froze when they saw me and Esmerald stiffened when I cling to her.

"L-Lady Margarite?" Esmerald is in shock.

"Stop Esmerald! Do not fancy the Prince anymore! Do you want to be like me? There are someone else better for you. Come.Leave them be.A person like him will only care for a girl she loves.You will never be in his eyes." I desperately appeal to her.
I dont want her to be a villainess like me. The sorrow of being alone and shunned.
"Your brothers and mother will hate you! Do you want that?" I added desperately when I saw confusion in her eyes.

"I love him." she finally tear up and hug me.

"There.There.Its fine.Love will disappear over time." I smile.
I avoid her destruction.Im a bit proud.

I want to escort her out.

"Lady Margarite hates me?" Arianne look at me with full of tears.

"You know,I do.And you still ask?" I am shock.

"Margarite!" Prince Lucas shouted.

I got scared.

"I cant hate her too? Even though,she takes everything from me? Is my feelings,also offensive?" I grip my hand.
Even I can hate who I want to hate!
At first,I did love her.Shes my favorite heroine! But after being thrown in this world,being Margarite.How can I stay liking her?

"I swear I wont do anything to the both of you.Thats our deal.But what i feel,I dont think you have the right to care." I said as I pull Esmerald away.

Esmerald cry to my shoulder that whole period.
We cut classes huh.
The next day,I wonder why Esmerald keeps following me?

A/N:

I need to take a bath.