Impression

Chapter 11

"Oh,I have to get near to confirm.I never expected you two of all people to be here in this shop." Thompson said casually.

"I-I dont know and sorry to ask but you--you are working here?" Esmerald look at the apron with the shops name on it.

"He is hiding his identity Lady Esmerald.Let's not make a scene." I said to make her aware.

She holds her mouth and look around.Alot of female costumer is intently looking at Thompson.

"Its not like Im hiding..." Thompson blushes and his eyes wanders.

"Anyway,we dont need anything Sir.You may leave us." I am not really happy to see a reverse harem guy now or ever. Shooing them away is the best.

"I see..Can i join the two of you later? Going around alone is dangerous." He said.

"Oh." Esmerald face shows a moment of glee and then she shyly turn away.

I wanted to say 'no' but seeing the response from Esmerald make me held in.

"Arent you working?" I ask instead.

"Its fine.I only did this out of boredome."

I still dont want to be with him.But in the novel,he never did anything untoward to me.I guess,this guy is atleast,safe to be with if its just for a day.

"Then,we will trouble you."

His face shows a brief of shock and then he smiles brightly and gently.

"I-Is there somethings wrong?" I panick.What is that reaction?
Suspicious.

"No.Its just..Your guard is always up when i tried to talk to you so i dont expect you to agree.I wonder why...Why Im so happy." He smiles.

I dont feel happy.
Rather,I feel like I did something wrong for agreeing.
I have to find a way to reject.
When I look at Esmerald,her eyes is swooning over and it turn hearts already.

"Lady Esmerald?" I frown.

"Im sorry.I..I didnt know you two are an item."

An item?
And why are you blushing Sir Thompson Argent? Deny it!

"We are just casual acquaintance.My engagement just been cancelled,if a rumor like having an affair after that will ruin not only my name but my family's integrity.Please do not misunderstand." I said and sip the tea.

Esmerald seems shaken when I say that and apologize with teary eyed.

"You cannot but the Prince already announce his deep affection for the baron's daughter?" A moment of hatred flash in his face.

Wow.
I havent seen such a handsome face even in his frowning.
And did you just call Arianne's a baron's daughter? Isnt she your beloved?
Are you that heart broken that you talk trash about her?
.....a comrade?

"Well,he is the Prince.Will he care if I told him that these actions are ruining my name? That's why I save Esmerald from this kind of life." I said,my opinion about Thompson became somewhat good.Maybe because je showed hatred from people I hate? I feel he is not that simple.

Thompson clenched his hand into fist and bite his lower lip.
His eyes is narrowed and with glint of anger.

"A bastard Prince." He said between his teeth.

A/N:

Comrade.Lols