Obedient Daughter

Arianne looks at Stella.

"Arianne...Did….Did Margarite really not….hurt you?" She asks.

Arianne wants to click her tongue. She already has so many things going on and now this woman is getting in her way too. When will she have some peace and quiet?

Arianne took a hanky and started tearing up again. She tells her what hideous thing Margarite did to her.
What Margarite told her and how she's been subjected to her jealousy.

"Recently, the prince is acting weird. He….he told me that Margarite said some...something again. I am fed up with her but what can I do? She is acting like that. As if she is the victim. I am…." Arianne hugs Stella and makes sure the amulet in her hand will rub to Stella's skin.
"You believe me right? You are my best friend. You are definitely on my side right?" She said rubbing her amulet bracelet again in Stella's skin.

Stella nods.
"I understand. You really am on the right. Margarite that bitch is at fault!" Stella said.

Arianne smiles.
"I told you."

Stella nods.
"Sorry for doubting you."

"It's fine. We are friends. If you want to ask me anything, just tell me."

"Arianne...You are very kind."

"You too Stella."

Arianne angrily spits after Stella leaves.
She really can't handle the hypocrisy of that woman who thinks she is that righteous and kind.
Arianne sits down and rubs her temple.

Her father wants her to seduce Thompson.
By seduce they meant for her to rub the bewitching amulet at him.

At first, Arianne wants Thompson to be her side boyfriend.
But the guy distanced himself with her after she became close to the prince.
She thinks Thompson is too prideful.
And when he begins playing as Margarite's knight and shining armor, it pisses her even more..
Now she once again needs to appeal to Thompson. What's hateful is that he is so aloof and hard to talk to.
But she needs to do it.

Arianne looked at her hand and she clenched it tightly.
There is a reason why she is so desperate to be loved by her father.

Arianne is only 6 years old when she realizes that her mother is having an affair with someone else.
That man often comes and goes to their mansion whenever her father is away.

She was curious but her mother often scolds her for being nosy.
She can't ask her father because he rarely talks to her or even look at her.

She was always lonely.

On her 12th birthday, she remembered her father was walking out of her mother's room.
There is blood on his hand.

"Father?"

She called her softly

The man looks at her.

"I killed her."

"......"

"And that man."

".......Father, do you….want to eat?"
She smiles and asks.

The man stares at her and then shakes his head.
"I'm tired."

Arianne is a bastard...no...she is not the Baron's daughter.
Even she realized that.
If the baron killed her mother….what can he not do to her?

She was scared.
Very scared.
She does everything the Baron wants.
And in return the Baron keeps her.

She was happy.

And very relieved.

From then on, the Baroness never reappears.
The Baron said she was ill. And later, she died… Of course the corpse in the coffin they bury is someone else's.
Why would the Baron give a decent burial to a cheater?

Arianne was 15 when she became very ill.
She was dying.
She doesn't know how but the Baron saved her.
But she is now in someone else's body.
A body of a refreshing beauty.
A truly wonderful one.

She is happy and thankful to the Baron.
Her deep love and affection makes her believe that she should do whatever he wishes her to do.

And the bracelet of Bewitching was given to her.
Her goal is to….steal the crown prince heart.

A/N:

There there.
Lols