I Love You Too

"Esmerald, can we talk?" Arianne slowly walks to Esmerald.

Esmerald frowns.
"What do you want?"

"I….I just want to know what happened to Margarite? Is she okay?"

"Heh. Why do you care about her?"

"I….I am aware that you hate me. And Margarite but….Believe me...I didn't do anything wrong."

Esmerald angrily stood up.
"If you didn' do anything wrong then good. How kind and sweet you are. But do not talk to me because I do not want to get involved with you."

Arianne frowns.
"That bitch. I really want to strangle her. Hmp. What is Margarite Swan doing? Father told me that we have to hasten the plan because of the Duke's Swan action. But how am I supposed to do that if they are not here?"
Arianne angrily stomps her feet.
"That idiot Prince is also getting on my nerves. He is just a tool but he acts high and mighty. Once the Prince of Everose resurrected. I will ask him to make me his bride. Let's see how that Lucas will kiss my feet."
Arianne laughs to herself.

***

Thompson spends more time in the Swan's mansion. He will always play with Margarite in the garden. Or play chess with Kaorin.
Sometimes he will sit down and chat with the Duchess.

The Swan Family is unstable right now.
After learning the truth, the Duke is running here and there to find the enemies.
Leaving the still shaken Duchess and Kaorin and the never stable Margarite behind.

Thompson is always welcome in the Swan's mansion. He can even order the servants herr now.
The Duchess enjoys tea time with him.
And Kaorin been enjoying playing with him because Thompson never won a single match.
That is a wonder even for Margarite until Thompson told her a secret.

The two are in the garden.
"You are letting big brother win? He will get mad at you if he hears you.,c

"That's why you can never tell him." Thompson laughs.
He leans down and kiss Margarite's lips.
"Same as you can't tell him I've been kissing you in secret."

Margarite face blushes.
She pushes Thompson's face away.
"You…. I will tell my brother."

"You can't….Or do you hate me kissing you?"
Thompson asks.

The two are laying down in the garden while holding hands. They are watching the clouds.

"Thompson….you make my heart pound."
Margarite confessed.

The hand grabbing Margarite hands tighten.

Margarite roll sideways and stare at Thompson.

"I love you."

Thompson's face reddened.
Margarite laughs seeing him blush.

Thompson sits up and claims her to his arms.

"I love you too."

Margarite rubs Thompson soft hair and smells him.

"I like your smell."

"Hmm…"

"And how you always been there for me."

"Hm….."

"I love you Thomas."

"........."

"Are you crying?" Margarite asks.

Thompson shakes his head but refuses to let her go.
Margarite hums and continues rubbing Thompson's head.

"Thank you.." Thompson looks up and stares at Margarite.

Margarite pinches Thompson's cheeks.

The two laugh.
Thompson kisses Margarite lips more deeper than the smack.
The two hearts are trembling and beating louder.
But they refuse to part away.

****

"We have to do something… Tell your daughter to seduce Thompson! If Margarite saw the man she loves in the arms of the woman she hates. She will definitely explode!"

"Okay. I will contact Arianne. That useless girl. We gave her an amulet but she still can't do anything right."

"Hmp. Her grasps against the Prince is loosening. She really am a piece of shit but she still has some use."

"Okay."

A/N:

So there....I want to reject someone's asking for favor for personal preference reason but thinking I won't be happy either way.
I rather have peace.