Special Chapter 2

Special Chapter 2
>Yuri is my Friend?<

Margarite/Leah's P.O.V

I am still recollecting the fragments of memory in my head. When I look at the older woman in the mirror as me, It makes me want to scream.

Where am I?

But luckily, I am not alone.
Though he looks indecent and a rogue at least he can provide me with answers.

I exhale.
Where is that idiot?
He left a while ago now.

As I open the door next door, what I saw is a naked man wiping his wet hair.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

"What the--- Hey! Cant you knock?" He looks at me hiding his front but I can still see his naked butt!

"Y-y-you!! Indecent! Rogue! Bastard!"
I wanted to cry as I angrily bite my lower lip.

"Okay. Okay. If you have looked enough then leave." He just ignore me and continued rubbing the towel at his wet hair as if confidently flaunting his body.

I am very shocked!

What kind of man is he?

As I am at loss for word, he look back and sneer at me.
"Like what you are seeing?"

My face reddened!
I swore I felt all the blood rushing to my face.

"Y-you!" I angrily point at him. My whole body is shaking in anger.

"Im just joking. Hey, help me with my hair."

And he is not even chasing me out now!
He just comfortably inviting me to stay more?

"I-I have never met a man like you in my whole life." I said looking down.

"Cause you always stuck yourself in this cold and dark room of yours. Come with me to have some fun. You are not young anymore. Mingle!"
He said as he put the pants on.

"....mingle?"

"Tonight, my girlfiend Nancy will throw a party. Come with me and have some fun there."

"A girl...friend?"

"Yep. Dont pretend you dont remember her just because you dont like her."

"I dont like her?"

"Yeah. You said she is a gold digger." He said fixing his hair infront of the human size mirror.
"Help me fix my hair." He gently took my hand and pull me to him.

I am not really okay with this touchy guy but he doesnt seem like a bad person.
I shyly look up and see his deep blue eyes staring at me.
He is handsome.
My heart has been thumping crazily.

"Leah?"

I gave myself a little push and tiptoe.
Touch his soft hair gently.
I am trying to remember how the original Leah has done this million of times and my hand remember how to do it.

I am happy to gain the same result.
I beam and look at him.
But what I saw is a reddened man who is looking at me in bewildered manner.

"What is wrong....Y-yuri?"

I have never call a man's name without honorific before and makes me a bit shy.

He then push me hard and I end up bouncing on the bed.

"What?" I ask as I stare at the white ceiling.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU ARE SO CREEPY! AH.. MY HEART IS POUNDING. YOU ALMOST SOUND LIKE A PLEASANT NAIVE SHY TYPE LADY! URGH... I HATE THIS. I AM LEAVING OKAY!" he then took his jacket and run off.

I am left looking at the empty door.

"AND HERE I THOUGHT HE IS KIND!" I angrily shouted punching the soft bed I fell in to.

That guy is an idiot!

Yuri's P.O.V

I better run away.
How is that even possible?
I have seen all the corner, nook and cranny of Leah's body and never makes my heart pound or never excites me.

But what happened to me?

I stop the car somewhere.
I exhale and all the adneralin escapes me.

I felt electric shock with the touch of her hand, gently carressing my hair.

I am the worst!

She is my best friend that I grow up with.

I even took her to bath after she vomits to her bath and felt nothing but disdain at her.
But now that same introvert is making my heart pound crazily?

"You must have been cursed for playing with girls too much, Yuri! I knew it. I must have been cursed!"

I try consoling myself and drive home.

What greets me is Nancy.
Nancy is my recent girlfriend.
She does looks like a gold digger.
But she is hot and sexy.

"Hi hon. About the party tonight? You better not ditch me for that woman again." She said softly and kisses me at my lips. Clearly showing her dislike toward Leah.

I smile back and hug her waist.
If she havent been this hot, I will never tolerate her for saying something like that toward Leah.

Leah has always been my one and only friend. I have cherish her more than my own half sister.
"Hon, you smell really good." I said changing the topic and she gladly lead the conversation at other things.

She is good at bed.
I admit.

I am satisfactorily drinking wine at the veranda when my half sister Pia saw me and sneer at me.
"Sex maniac." She then ignore me.

I pout.
This woman is really vicious.
I have been her gurdian but she never treats me like a respectable older brother.

"Watch your mouth or Ill cut your allowances." I angrily said.

She froze and glare at me.
"You left Sister Leah at home! When I phone her,she said she havent eaten yet."

"What?"

"And her bestfriend is just having fun with his girlfriend in the bed!"

"Hey! You are too young to care about my relationship and what I do.So, why isnt she eating yet?"

"I dont understand but she said she is scared to go out cause the cars scares her. And that she cant find food in her house. She even ask me how I can talk using cellphone. Seems crazy?"

"I will go."

"I thought you will 'definitely' go to your girlfriend's party."

"Why are you eavesdropping?"

"I am not! Try talking privately if you dont want to be heard!"
She glares at me.

But I have no time to bother with her.
I knew there is something wrong with Leah this morning.
But also something is wrong with me.
Anyways, what makes me angry is how I want to run as fast as I can to her side but a traffic is in front of me. GAWD!

A/N:

Esmerald and Margarite first misunderstanding!
Kaorin and Arisa will try to remember the past.
And Prince Lucas and Thompson first face off? Or not?
Lols.

Thank for supporting the story.