Chapter 17

Lydia's POV

"God! It's burning my skin.... Ahhh!" I shrieked as I washed my face with plain water.

"Madam, go and wash it with your face wash. Plain water is not at all helping." Molly said. I continued splashing my face with water.

"No.... Umm.... Just give me ice. It will calm my skin." My eyes were totally shut because of the irritation. I hastily applied ice on my face as she handed me an ice cube.

"Umm... Molly... Ca.. I mean go and check if.. Sean is awake or not. Give him Advil too. And yes... Please call Liam too." I said while rubbing my face with ice.

"I am up. And there's no need for Advil. Thank you." I stilled at his voice and dropped the ice in sink.

"Okay. I will go and call Liam sir." No! Don't leave me alone with him. He is here to ask about the love bite!

"Umm..." Stuttering is the only option left after what I did last night. Such a stupid move to be persuaded by his inveigling.

"Apply milk." Yes! He used to do that.

"I remembered!" I smiled to myself.

"What you remember?" He must be frowning.

"I... Remember that I read it somewhere. This... Milk thing." I went to get the milk from refrigerator, but he stopped me.

"You stand here, I will do the rest. Umm... Just try to open your eyes and splash them with water first." I nodded and turned back to the sink. After splashing my eyes with water a few times, finally I felt a little better while opening them. Sean used to call me stupid for not taking care while chopping chillies. While applying milk too, he used scold me for being careless.

"Both of you are seriously stupids.... You should take care of washing your hands after chopping chillies." He turned me around and applied milk with his hands. Gently massaging my face with cold milk, he blowed to reduce the burning.

Still the same. Just a bit mature and arrogant version of my Sean. My love.

"Next time wash your hands properly after chopping anything. And please bring my breakfast in that room only." He said and went out.

"Rude. Adorably rude" I smiled and touched my face where his hands lingered.

******

I placed a cup of coffee and a plate of omelette in the tray and made my way towards my room.

Smiling to myself for an unknown reason, I knocked on the door. After hearing a faint 'come in' I made my way inside.

"Um... Sean... Breakfast." He turned towards me.

"Okay... Keep it there. I hope you mind me using your Netflix account. I was getting bored so." I nodded.

"N..no. Umm.... You slept well last night?" I asked as he has not asked anything about love bite. Did he even see it? If yes then what reason should I provide! He eyed me with unreadable eyes, making me more nervous than what I already feel around him.

"Yes. In fact, it was the best sleep ever. You had your breakfast?" I shook my head in negative.

"Then.. join me. We will watch something on Netflix while eating." I looked at him in shock. Actually bewildered is the right word. Sean talking to Lydia without any reason or glares or angry looks is actually a shocking sight!

"Umm... Okay." I said after contemplating the situation.

"Okay. Call the maid to bring your plate up." I nodded and called Molly to bring my tray. After few moments, Molly came up with the tray. Sean was still browsing and I was still wondering what is actually happening today!

"So... Lisa said you love watching horror movies. Should we watch that then?" I looked at him while internally already planning my doom.

"Umm... Horror should be watched during night. There's no fun in watching them in this day light." I reasoned hoping that he takes it.

"Ohh.. Day light is the problem? Wait I have a solution." He went and adjusted the curtains, switched off the lights and even shut the windows and door. He took the black bed sheet and covered the window.

"Now? See.... Fully dark. Better for horror right?" I nervously chuckled and nodded. Lydia.... You are planning your own death.

"I am starting the movie." I nodded bracing myself to be brave and withstand the movie.

"You can sit comfortably on the bed. Standing and watching a movie is not enjoyable, after all it's your room." I nodded hastily and went inside the blanket.

I caught the blanket tightly still thinking about getting out this situation. God! Big mouth Lydia! Was there any need to say him what Lisa's twin like and dislikes? Now see, you are caught in the trap!

What if I act like I am sleeping? He will not wake me up... And he will this stupid horror movie!

"It's such a crap! First a romantic scene, then a murder and then the ghost!" Sean said turning towards me.

"Y..yeah, so much boring. We should watch comedy instead." I said as I made silent prayers that he accepts.

"No... Now that we started this, why not see where it goes. If it's gets more boring than this then we will change." It should be my decision too! Anyways the movie continued for around one hour with few scary scenes where I closed my eyes and took God's name.

"B..but then......." I jumped as the horrific background voice filled in my ears in between the dialogue.

"Ahh! Finally some action." I closed my eyes silently crying over my destiny.

"Look.... I think this girl will die now." I opened my eyes and smiled at him slightly. Squirming, I looked at the screen... The girl suddenly shrieked as she was lifted from the ground. Hanging in the air, a hand started appearing around her neck. The camera suddenly focused on the opposite side eliciting a shout from me. I jumped inside the blanket and hugged him.

"Who... Keeps a fully burned Ghost!" My heart was pounding against my chest....... Taking heavy breaths I tried calming myself.

"It passed. Come out of the blanket." I looked at him in nervousness.

"I... I... Actually... Lisa don't know that... I am scared of horror movies." I stuttered as soon as I saw his suspiciously unreadable expressions.