Chapter 44

Lydia's POV

While waiting for them I reheated the food and even set the dining table. I filled myself an additional plate and took it to my new room and sat there looking out of the window while waiting for them.

Even though he will not see me or talk to me, I can still see him from afar. To think about it we already had this worst separation for years and now this, but now I want this to get over as soon as possible.

I can give up my life just so Sean can be happy would be an overstatement. I want to live those happy moments with him, I want to create and build a beautiful family. But if the need be that to get the proofs I have to give up on my life, I will do that without a further thought.

For my father's sins I am destined to suffer then so be it. I will suffer most royally.

Car's screeching halt disturbed my already disturbed thoughts. I smiled giddily as I saw my husband disembarking from the car and slowly but still stylishly opening the door for kids. Smiling at them as he helped them get down the car.

That is his speciality! When he is angry on anyone only that person will receive the angry treatment and he never throw his anger on innocents just because he was having bad day. Mostly kids, no matter what kind of day he is having he will always smile at kids. He is going to be a very good father to our kids.

Our kids!

Wait, did I not pay attention to my dates? Am I late?

Obviously I am!

But that may be due to stress too... Lydia, don't think the only reason can be pregnancy. And anyways I don't have any morning sickness or symptoms like that.

I will have to check on it tomorrow.

"Dia!" Chase, Sydney and Luke shouted simultaneously as soon as they entered the house making me chuckle.

And just when I was thinking whether to go and meet them, I received a message from Sean.

'Come outside. Kids are waiting.'

Sighing at his bland reply, I decided to make kids happy and went outside.

"Hi!" I said while maneuvering the smile just like I used to do when my father made me thousands of rich of men in whole day. Though tiring but at the end this became a habit.

"We are hungry." Syd said while pouting and looked at the dining table.

"So... What you are waiting for? Go and sit on that hot chair and I will serve my princess." I said and gestured them to go and sit. As soon as they went, I looked around to see my husband but... He is currently unavailable. He wants to be unavailable.

Sighing I went and served kids dinner and sat to feed them one by one while still looking for Sean every now and then.

"Dia... Momma said you are sad." Chase said while I fed Luke.

"Yes, my Momma said we are to make you happy." Luke said with his mouthful. I smiled at their thoughtfulness.

"Hmm? Is that so? Then how will you three make me happy?" I asked them playfully.

"We will have dinner first. And then we all will play!" Sydney said while showing her toothy grin. Oh my god! Were we this cute when we were kids? Will my babies be this cute?

"But we shall not play Ludo." I said.

"Why?" Luke asked, more like snapped.

"Because, you both are winners of that game. We will play something different this time." I said and pinched his cheeks slightly. Twins were proud of the fact that they are winners. And Chase was happy that there will not be Ludo day today. They finally finished with their food and sat on the couch while I cleaned up everything and re-heated Sean's and brought back my plate and kept it in the kitchen. I am not in the mood of having dinner as of now.

"So... What should we do now? Any ideas?" I asked them and shut the television off.

"Can we play videogame?" Sydney asked.

"No... Mobile games?" Luke said making me sigh. Kids these days only knows mobile and don't know what are indoor and outdoor games.

"My babies... We all want to play. And videogane and games in mobile are not the games that we can play together. So think something different." I said and ruffled their hair.

"Umm... Uncle Sean is not coming?" Chase asked.

"Go and ask him. If he is there in the room." I said while smiling at him. He ran inside the to call on Sean. I hope he comes out on his insistance.

"Can we play hide n seek?" Sydney asked.

"No... That is boring." Luke said while shaking his head.

"It's not!" Sydney shrieked.

"It is." And the twins' bickering started.

"We will play blindfold. Uncle Sean will catch us while he has his eyes wrapped with the cloth." Chase said. And then I saw Sean entering the drawing room with this eyes blindfolded.

Smart move that he pulled of not seeing me.

"Woww!" Twins shouted and started running away from Sean while he went on catch them. I laughed at them when they tried to pulled Sean's shirt. He made sure to not come near me and even if he did he would back out.

Seeing that I am not much needed, I went and sat on the couch while browsing my phone.

Sometimes later they were still playing and I was browsing on my phone when I received Uncle Marcelo's call.

I hastily went to the room and picked the call.

"Hello Uncle! What happened? Is everything okay? You called me at this time?" I asked multiple questions.

"Yes... Everything is fine, I think. You can come here, I got all the proofs." He said making me drop my on the carpet in shock.

"Helllo?" After few seconds, I heard his loud voice and I hastily picked my phone.

"What? You... She confessed?" I asked.

"Yes and that witch deserves to die ten deaths." He said and that got me understood that he is agitated.

"Thank you so much Uncle! I am coming." I said and ran outside to say this happiest news to Sean.