Chapter 10

Eight years ago

Sean's POV

Things happen in life, things we do in our life; in other's life that has absolutely no reason. Or not that we know of those all reasons. Looking at me, I don't know why I was inclined to believe that Lisa paying our outing does not make any sense. I mean, had it been my sister or any of female friend, I wouldn't have bothered myself by getting angry over such a trivial thing!

But with Lisa, I don't know why I react as if she is mine to protect, from any odds. She makes me feel like a man although I am but a teenager. She blushes when I flirt; not that I flirt with any other girl, she talks to me like she was given her beautifully carved mouth to speak with me only, she listens to me as though I am the only person she should listen to.

I get restless without thinking about her, talking to her, listening to her, smiling with her, meeting her. Like I am right now. It's been three weeks and three days without her, and they are absolutely not pleasant. It feels like someone has made me bald. I love my hairs and I can't think of getting bald, but right now I am getting that kind of feeling!

I am glad she didn't go with Darry as Si expressed earlier. My all time shouting twin was trying to dig out information from me! And now she teases me day and night that I feel jealous. I don't want to admit it, but I felt like burning coal when Si said that Lisa is with Darry!

"Sean, I am saying you. I can help you with Lisa." I looked at her completely bored.

"What would you do to help? Tease me? Then I am sorry to say that I don't need help!" I said.

"Atleast listen to your sister Sean." I looked at Dad and sighed. But obvious, now she will gloat that Dad takes her side.

"Shoot!" I said and my whole family gathered on the same couch as mine.

"Go to her school. You said you can't meet her near the hostel then go to her school. Stand outside the school and when she comes out, corner her!" I looked at Si as if she has grown two heads.

"She is right! You don't have much choice baby." She always thinks I am baby.

"But Mom, she goes to elite school. You know how they all look at people like us. I can't go there and not fight with anyone." I said.

"Son, listen to me. It doesn't matter if someone judges you, because no one is better judge of your heart other than you. They judge because they are also judged by someone else, but in your case, it should not affect you like it does to them." Dad said and the ladies nodded.

"And what matters is you trying to talk to Lisa." Mom said.

"Come on! You can go now. I can't see your grumpy ass anymore!" Si shrieked.

"Mom!" Mom glared at Si and Dad as usual laughed at her antiques.

******

Standing at the side of the lavish school gate, I am starting to feel nervous. It's about time she comes and we can talk. Every passerby or student is looking at my clothes, shoes, hairs and I am starting to feel conscious about my appearance.

I looking at entrance again, but there's no sign of her. Where's she? Should I go inside and check? What is she doing?

After contemplating for few more minutes, I made my way to watchman's desk.

"Excuse me. I need to go inside. Actually, my boss's neice is in this school and I am here pick her up." I said.

"Where's the car sir?" Offf! Where's the car? Obviously, driver comes with boss's car.

"Actually, the car is outside the lane, my boss is meeting with client there. He might need car so I have to pick his neice and drop her by cab." He nodded.

"May I ask what's the name of the student?" Fuck! What should I say to this?

"Sir, I don't know her name. I just know her by her face." I said.

"Aren't you too young to be a driver?" He asked suspiciously.

"That's why, I use cab for running errands. Now please, allow me to go inside. My boss will have my head if something happens to her." I said in desperation.

"Okay, if you don't come out in ten minutes then I might report to authorities." I nodded and went inside hastily. I have only ten minutes to search for her in this whole school.

I looked at the guidance boards, for library and washrooms but she was not in there. Whole school is empty, maybe detention rooms? I looked for someone who will say me where detention rooms are!

I am worried about her. In Miami, she said she is always cooped in library. I don't know where she is in this whole school! I have already searched this floor, maybe on the second floor, I might find her. I ran to stairs and started climbing. As the distance between floor diminished, the voices, more like shrieks were getting loud. My heart started thumping, for I know that's her voice. I skipped many stairs in the middle amd ran towards her voice.

"Helppp!" She shouted making me double my speed.

"Leave me! P...lease!" As soon as I opened the door I heard her pleas.

"Lisa!" I shouted and punched the old hag trying to have his way with her!

"You! Who are you! Trespassing school's property is crime!" He shouted.

"Ohh and trespassing your limit as a teacher is not a crime?" I lunged on him and punched his nonexistant teeth. He groaned and I kneed his anatomy.

"Sean!" I dropped him on the floor and went to Lisa. Hugging her tightly as she cried in my arms.

"Don't worry, I am here! This peice of shit will have to answer for his inappropriate behaviour!" She sobbed and I just couldn't control my tears. If I didn't reach on time, god knows what might have happened to her!