Chapter 32

Lydia's POV

"Wow! Dia, I am impressed." I glared at him while he looked amused.

"Shut up! Why do you even entertain such bratty bitches?" I asked as I sat on his lap while he was sitting on the couch in his cabin.

"I didn't do anything. She just came into my cabin and demanded me to design attires for her." He said looking at me innocently.

"Hmm, from now on I will come with you to save you." I said out of jealousy and he laughed loudly.

"No need darling. Si always helps me out in these situations but she was not available. My bad luck. And you will have much more work once you become a professional dancer." I smiled at him.

"Okay. I am late but dance is what I always wanted to do. And I did select an academy where I want to specialize in shuffling, belle, and hip-hop." He nodded.

"Then we will go and check it out. But first, my wife will dance in front of me." I smiled shyly.

"Stop it. Say me, how was the lunch?" I asked as I put my arms around his neck.

"Amazing!" I smiled.

"Where is Si?" I asked him and pecked his inviting lips.

"She is in the hospital." I looked at him in panic.

"Why? What happened?" I asked as the concern for her was bubbling inside my heart.

"Nothing baby. She called me in the morning saying she needs to go for a check-up." I looked at him in confusion. He is answering vaguely as if trying to hide something from me.

"You are hiding something." I looked at him with concentration.

"Okay! She thinks that she is pregnant so went for a check-up. Don't worry, Richard is with her." I smiled brightly.

"Oh my god! Sean... I am going to be Aunt again! Wow just wow!" I hugged him tightly.

"Don't say anyone, they want to surprise everyone. And." He hugged me tightly and said, "you can be a mother again and again if you want." I blushed and hit his back.

"But before that, you will live your dream of becoming a dancer." I nodded.

"Yes. Okay listen, pack up for today. I want to take you somewhere." I said getting up from his lap and pulling him too.

"Where?" He asked.

"You will like it." I said.

"Okay." He took his car keys and gave them to me. I took them and we went out of his cabin. While we were waiting for the elevator, I smiled at him.

"You know sometimes I think that while I was alone after my parents' death, how nice it would have been if you were there with me?" He chuckled after saying that.

"I was always there. Whenever you went to meet Mom and Dad on their anniversary, I used to look at you both. I used to cry that I can't go and hug you, share your pain. Every time you kept your flowers, I kissed them while crying. It's just that I was too ashamed of myself to come in front of you." I said as soon as we entered the elevator.

"Hush... I never asked for anything more than you in my life. And after hearing that you always invisibly supported me, I feel overwhelmed. Don't cry please." He wiped tears and kissed me. It felt like all our complaints, resistance, and grief was dissolving with the kiss. All the remaining boundaries shattered leaving the raw emotion of love.

The ding of the elevator separated us but still, he pecked on my lips as the door opened.

"Ooo... Love is in the air!" Si's voice separated us again leaving me as a blushing mess.

"Love in the air is cliche. Lust in the eyes is the real deal." Sean winked at me making me elbow him.

"Si! Are you?" Si glared at Sean while my husband looked as apologetic as possible.

"Yes. But please let this be a surprise for everyone else." I nodded and hugged her.

"I also happy! God... When are you going to announce that to the family?" I asked.

"Soon. First, let me and Richie plan something really special." I nodded.

"Great! You should take care of yourself more now." I said with seriousness.

"Don't remind me. Richie already burnt my ears off with the same line. You won't believe what he did! He literally tied me to the car and placed soft cushions in our room. And now... He is planning the same for office. Sorry in advance brother, my husband's madness is breaking another record and you might suffer. He is planning to give you fifty percent of my work." We laughed at that.

"Don't worry, I will help Sean. You enjoy the pampering because once the baby comes, you will be forgotten." I winked at her.

"Not going to let that happen. But I am excited to become a mother for the second time now. I hope this time it will be a girl." I smiled.

"Sia... Didn't I say not to stand for too long. Look what I bought you! This... Is a chair that looks like a briefcase. Can you believe it?! Now even in the elevator, you can sit comfortably." Richie actually opened the chair and demonstrated us making us laugh.

"Okay, you guys continue. We got to go." Sean said and dragged me outside the lobby.

"I am so happy for my irritating twin sister. Richie takes decent care of her. Actually, amazingly careful he is. He said making me smile.

"You were about to cry. That's why you dragged me right?" I teased him.

"Yes, you know me so well." He back hugged me and kissed my head.

"Let's go." He nodded and we settled in the car. I drove silently while he rested a bit while smiling to himself.

"Sean... We are here." I said as we reached the graveyard.

He looked around in confusion and then he was shocked.

"Why?" He asked as tears slipped from his eyes.

"I have to meet them. As their daughter-in-law after our wedding." I wiped his tears and pulled him along with me.