Chapter 42

Lydia's POV

A saying that fits my situation would be - There is no use of crying over spilled milk.

But my tears does not understand that. Sean was absolutely correct, he should not have let me come in his life. Guilt is the heaviest thing that a person around and no one can see the pain of the same.

Sean is guilty that he let me enter in his life, he didn't question me while I have a big list of guilts.

I knew that I am lying but still for some selfish reasons I couldn't say the truth.

I knew what happened to my mother and still I was adamant that history will not be recreated.

I was interested in short term happiness which costed two innocent lives.

Sometimes I feel like my life is in itself a burden and it's getting hard to carry it day by day. I can't even end because I feel I am a lot more stronger than my problems think I am. My mom carried on with her life as a second woman and lonely wife for years. It took her life for my father to realise he was actually behind a stone and not diamond. He lost his diamond.

It might cost me my diamond too but atleast I have this satisfaction that he loves me and he will always love me.

"No... I can't just give up now. After everything that we have been through and still we were strong, I can't let this happen now." I muttered while looked around the gloominess that is trying to settle within me.

"Just because I was born to a despicable man who had a criminal as his girlfriend that doesn't mean I have to carry the consequence of something that is not in my hands. I know I made mistakes but now that Sean knows everything and still accepted me in his life then why should I stop hoping that everything will be alright?" I said and got up from the ground.

"I have never met Agatha in my whole life and had no idea why she never came infront of me. If I had known that she would not kill me but his parents will be killed then I wouldn't have been so fearless." I muttered as I looked at their picture in our room.

"I miss you guys." I said to them while their smiley pictures felt as if they were smiling at me. Reassuring me that they are happy and they will always bless all of us.

I wiped my tears and went to Sean's study to see all the papers scattered everywhere.

"What kind of anger is this? Important papers are scattered everywhere." I muttered in displeasure.

Picking up all the papers haphazardly and kept them on the table to arrange them in order but just then my phone rang. I kept the paper weight on the papers and picked up the Si's call.

"Hello." I said and sat on the chair.

"Hello Dia." She said slowly and anyone could guess that she is not in her spirits today.

"Why are you and Lexi so sad? You both are pregnant and that means you should take care of yourself and be happy. Do not let Sean spoil your mood." I said while my own voice might have sounded hollow.

"How can I not? You both are so important for me." I smiled but stayed silent.

"By the way, he is worried that you might have not had your dinner yet." She said and I know Seanis sitting in front of her.

"Did he eat?" I asked her while smiling at the concern of husband over me.

"You both are mad but nohe did not. He is just sitting here ruining everyone's mood. Ohh! And by the way kids are just departing from here with Sean." I jerked when I heard Sean is coming home.

"He... he is coming? But..."

"Yes. Kids are taking him forcefully though." She said making me smile.

"Okay! Thanks!" I said and ended the call.

"Oh! Thank God! He is coming... If I can't see him then too I will have this satisfaction that he is near me." I muttered while smiling. Now my resolute of not giving up and gathering the evidence is even more stronger.

While smiling I started rearranging the papers in order while reading them carefully. The information is related to that monsterous lady who ruined so many lives so each and every paper and information is important.

"How many men she had in her life in totality? Such a despicable woman that even though I didn't meet her I feel as if she should be burned alive. And I don't understand how girls like these gets so many lovers within a snap of their fingers? Are boys so stupid?" I muttered and then thought  about my father.

Yes! They are actually so stupid.

I looked at all photos of her and her hoards of boyfriends. Seriously! She is sick. Thank god! Atleast Marcelo Uncle had some brains so he left her.

Finally I got the picture of the driver and his family who is in prison. Taking out all the papers relqred to this driver I started reading them. He has a son and a daughter and both of them are now rich.

The information which made me frown was that they both fully abandoned their mother. The wife hates them all and especially she hates Agatha.

"If I am not wrong, Vince said this driver used to work for Marcelo Uncle. Does he know that his previous driver is in prison? God! I should have given this information to him before." I muttered. I decided to call him.

"Hello." He said after ge picked the call.

"Hello... Uncle, this is Lydia." I said.

"He...llo." He stammered making me frown.

"Uncle... Is everything alright there?" I asked to be sure.

"Yes." I sighed in relief.

"Great! Uncle, I want led give you some information which I forgot to mention when we met. For Sean's parents' accident there is a driver who previously worked for you in prison. Also his wife is all alone while her son and daughter are living a lavish life. That driver and and Agatha had affair if I am not wrong." I said all that Vince said and which I got to know from these papers.