Chapter 2

Eight years ago

Ahhh!! Where is this? Where she kept the laptop! God! I need that for filling my admission form!

Ahhh! Have I checked cupboard? No..... I will check it again. After rummaging from hoards of clothes.... I finally found found it hidden between them! Seriously, she can't take care of one single laptop!

I turned on the laptop and waited for it to function. By that time I went to the balcony....... It feels so peaceful here. I can't explain, how much I am going to miss all these?

I blinked my eyes to let the tears flow....... So much for an innocent heart to suffer. I turned around to see laptop's window screen on display. I hastily went and connected it to the portable WiFi. Going to google, I completed the admission process of us. I kept all the documents inside and downloaded the acknowledgements.

Just when I was about to turn off the laptop a notification displayed at the left hand side corner. It had someone's picture on it. I clicked on that..... Out of curiosity.

Sean Wayne

Hiii.

I looked at the guy's picture, he looked really handsome! Seeing the picture.... I unknowingly typed Hii in response.

Sean Wayne

So.... I am really new to this app. No beating around the bush.... Are you really a girl or you are a boy whose profile have girl's picture?

I laughed at the message..... After so many days I felt like laughing! I can spare few minutes to talk to him, right?

Yes I am a girl.... And I am also new to this app.

I read the name of the app in taskbar as 'Lovesick!'..... What? She kept like this apps in her laptop?

Sean Wayne

My actual name is also Sean Wayne..... Your user id shows pretty angel. What's your actual name?

Should I say him? I mean what's wrong in saying a name?

Lisa Waynes is my actual name.

Sean Wayne

You have your surname similar to me or you are making me fool? See.... I don't like these kind of jokes!

Nooo! It's my actual name..... And my surname has an extra 's' in it. And you don't believe it.... Then don't message.

Stupid! He was a funny guy!

Sean Wayne

Okay.... I believe it. So where are you from. I am from New York.

I am from Miami..... Will shift to New York soon.

Sean Wayne

Great! We can meet up then?

I hardly know you..... How can I trust you to meet me?

Sean Wayne

Okaay! You want to know me now? If no then.... We can end the discussion here. Anyways..... It's a boring app. My friend suggested to just use it and I would love it. But no.... I have been using it from past half an hour and I find it boring...... Still.

I bit my lips..... Do I want to know him? Do I want him to know me? But that's for sure that I don't want to end talking to him just right now... . Maybe later..... But I want to talk.