Chapter 46

Lydia's POV

"Uncle! Please stop it... She is chained. She can't run." I said while I still continued to throw water all around the room.

"No! She ruined everyone's lives and she deserves to die. And you don't know her yet! She came here from outhouse with her chains... She is manipulative bitch and she can make fool of anyone!" He said while choking her in anger. Agatha started loosing her breath making me throw the bucket aside.

"Uncle leave her! You have just started knowing Lexi. Do you really prison more than her?" I shouted at him making him leaving Agatha. She coughed for few seconds and then started laughing.

"Poor Alexis... I would not have targeted Kian Martin if this girl was not his wife. This girl like his mother deserved everything that has happened to her." She said while smirking at Uncle.

"Dare you say anything about my daughter then you will live the life of hell till you are alive. And don't forget your bastards with that driver... They will suffer for their mother's deeds." Uncle seethed at her making her grab his collar in anger.

"They are not bastards! They are mine and no matter who is the father... I will not allow anyone near them!" She said in threatening tone.

"Ohh! Then how dare you make my daughter suffer? If you can't bear anything happening to your kids then you shouldn't have wronged my daughter. And your kids are not pure like my Bethany and they will never be! Your kids are involved in everything damn vicious thing that you plan." Uncle said while pushing her aside.

"Marcy... My kids are way smarter than your daughter and this stupid girl. What did you think before loving someone? Your father was mere puppet and you were just a danger reincarnated for that family. Poor him... Did he leave you? Does he blame you for everything? But who will not... It's because stupidity that family came in way and I had to ruin that family... I had ruin Marcy's daughter after all." I glared at her but couldn't say anything when I know that she is absolutely correct. I was stupid!

"So you killed them? Why didn't you kill me! Why them!" I shouted at her.

"Are you deaf or dumb? Didn't you hear? If I killed you then who would have destroyed that marriage of Marcy's daughter? So unfortunately those two people had to say goodbye to this world!" She said making me feel like I am in conversation with a maniac.

"But still... you couldn't break their marriage. they are married and happy now while you are running away from the sins you have committed. And Lexi knows her father now. All your scheme on this family have become an utter waste." I said and glared at her.

"Who said it's a waste? My schemes are not waste but you all are stupid and bunch of mother fucking idiot! Say me thing one thing Marcelo? Have you never seen the news of your daughter's divorce? She was so popular while being married to a billionaire but still you never found about her. I didn't hide her for much long but you were too blind to see her. And you stupid girl! How did you find yourself this courageous to love someone when your own mother was killed in your own house. It is not I who wanted to kill them but actually it's you who killed them." She said and started laughing loudly.

But now that I think of it, she is absolutely correct. I was stupid to go this deep into something that I didn't realize that I am the fire torch that destroyed someone's home.

"And... how can you people be this good that sometime I forget what to call you! Good, generous, kind-hearted or Stupids? You all are so stupids that things have happened in front of you all but no one was able to solve it fully. It is not because of you lost something. My aim was very clear, if I want something then it is mine from the very time I thought about it. I will go to any lengths for getting what I want. Marcy... What you called me? Manipulative bitch right? And I would agree with that if you all had some basic brains in your skull. But you think 'if the love between me and my beau is strong then no one can come between us' and look at yourself now. You both are alone and certified stupids." While saying she suddenly turned me around and caught my neck in tight grip. Too shocked with everything I couldn't help but shriek.

"Destroy that pen drive right now and I will not kill her otherwise she will added in my list, Marcy!" She shouted at Uncle while I gestured him to not go ahead with whatever she says.

"Don't you dare think of anything or else I will destroy your kids." He threatened her while she just laughed.

"Again! What should I do of your stupidity? Do you think I will leave my kids in your care if something happens to them. I already instructed them to leave the country. They even might have boarded the plane and you will never find them. And I will go out safely too dear. Come on now, be a good boy that you always were and destroy that fucking pen drive right now!" She snapped in the end and increased the pressure on my neck. I looked around the room to see the wooden photo frame of Lexi's  mother just beside me burning from the sides.

"Never! And if you think that I will let the proofs destroy then you are wrong. I will give my life for that proof and you will rot in the prison for your whole life or may be worse than that." I said in the constricted voice to her.

"And if anything happens to us then also this proof will reach safely to court." Uncle said while glaring at her while she scoffed at him.

"Then she will reach safely to her bitch of a mother and in laws!" She said while glaring at Uncle.

While she was looking at uncle her pressure loosened and and I pulled the burning photo frame and poked it in her eyes in anger.