Chapter 38

Sean's POV

Kian, Richie, Liam, Vince and I were having this shake table experience to crack this murder mystery problem but to say that till now... We did not crack any issue. What we made is story and then we raised the question which we were not able to answer ourselves and then we changed the story. We are at my house inside my study, while our wives are fulfilling their cravings, dear Lisa asked to serve us some snacks.

"I think that driver has something else in his mind else who will go to jail for that bitch. His wife is living a life of beggar with her kids already settled and forgetting her. And..." Vince said while looking at the driver's picture.

"So do you mean that this driver's kids are also taking favours from Agatha?" I asked eyeing him.

"I think so. This wife doesn't know anything as couple was not close, even her kids abandoned her fully... If one should think his sons are reaping too much benefit from Agatha. A driver's whose half of the life went in drinking and having affairs and driving so naturally he didn't have a single penny in his hand and even if he did he would buy liquor from that." Vince said and threw the papers on the table for us to see.

"My god! His son owns a Lamborghini!" Kian exclaimed as he saw the pictures.

"Can we lure this son to collect the evidence?" Richie asked to no one in particular.

"Yes! That's a good idea, we can do so but the issue is he knows that we are in relation. He might never believe us." Liam said.

"You four are related, I am no one and nobody of this friendship so I think we can try to fool his daughter. I can flirt and the deed is done." Vince winked at us making us smirk.

"Well... I am also smiling because my sister will have your head if you flirt with other girl." Liam said and chuckled.

"She might like me but let me clear this that I for sure do not like her. I am not running away from her because she might again resort to drugs. She might behave like mad again." Vince glared at Liam while saying while we nodded our heads.

"Guys! Focus. Vince what do you propose? How will you make her attracted towards you?" I asked him.

"Flop plan! Girls are way smarter than what people like you all gives credit to them." Lisa suddenly emerged while holding the tray from the door and glared at Vince while all of us including the subject of her anger. After a slight pause we recovered from our shock.

"Then do you have any better idea?" Vince asked casually.

"Yes. As the matter of fact, I do have better idea than yours." She snapped and placed the snacks tray on the table with a thump making the juice spill all over the table.

"The pray say, what you have in your mind?" Vince asked and sat down on an empty chair.

"Normally, when girls flirt with guys they loose their control almost very immediately. So we should pick his son to be our target." Lisa said.

"And where will we find a girl whom we can trust in such short notice? All their wife will never be allowed by these possessive jerks. And they all are related so totally out of question." Vince said while all of us nodded.

"I will go for it. Anyways, I am termed as big druggie so he will also think that I will forget everything so he might take his chances." Lisa said amd glared at Vince after giving us cute smile. Much like Lydia's but there is a small difference between their smiles too only if someone observes carefully.

Lisa has a very slight unnoticeable dimple on her left cheek while my Dia is not a dimple girl.

"Are you mad!" Vince and Liam shouted at her.

"I am not mad! God, if you guys think that I am some incapable wallflower who do not to any major missions with the girls then you are wrong! Let me remind you Liam that, between Dia and I, I was always more adventurous and mischievous. It was to that extent thay even when I didn't do anything, Mom used to think that it was me. Always! First one to doubted for all the scandals." She snapped at them while the tears suddenly spilled out from her eyes making us all the more shocked.

"I know, fuck! I know Lisa but that was before but now you are not well, atleast not fully." Liam said while hugging his sister.

"I am not invalid! Don't make me run away from your house to start afresh. You think half of the time I am under the effect of medicine that I don't remember what happens around me. But, realty check! I know... How you behave with Amelia I know that but that's your relation to tackle so I don't interfere and always try to lighten the mood. I know everything, and just because I chose to neglect them doesn't mean I am stupid." She shouted after breaking their hug forcefully.

"You know what! I will decide what I want to do because this my fucking life and I will not live you or any of you want it. I will go and do my bid and flirt with this guy. And if anyone tries to stop me then I will just run away from here." She said and stormed out leaving us in shock.

"She is mad! You better chain her or I will." Vince muttered angrily and sat down.

"No... I just saw a glimpse of old Lisa. I am not stopping her if she wants to live her life normally after what she has been through. I understand the importance of freedom." Liam said making Vince snort.

"You understand everyone, just our sister is the one whom you can't understand." Richie said while glaring at Liam making me sigh.

"Well, you both have love marriage so you say this. Do you know how a person can be a living dead after a coerced marriage?" Liam asked angrily.

"No need to show this attitude to my brothers! If you are so much dead after marrying me then just fucking divorce me!" Amelia suddenly entered with girls making us shock once again.