Chapter 50

Sean's POV

Four months now that she left me... Joined her dance school and shifted from here to Miami. I have living this shallow life without her. I have nothing to do but to cry over the spilled milk.

All the news that I receive about her is through Si or Lexi. I still remember what she said on the day she wants to go back to Miami.

"Sean... I can't do this. I will die with guilt if I stay with you. I tried to think all the positive thoughts when you were not talking to me but still the I find that I am not able to. I don't want to live here now... I want to go back to Miami and stay there. If you want to divorce you can send me the papers there." She said and that just left a deep cut in my heart.

Nothing in my life can go back to normal and it is all because of me! Dad taught me so well to understand the priorities of life and I was just thinking about myself. I never realized that whatever guilt I was feeling during that time, Dia was feeling much more than that for all these years. I just peeled off past unhealed wounds for her.

And now I think I am left with nothing. I can't concentrate on work, on myself... All I think about is Lydia.

"Sean... Do you have any news on these twin sisters?" Vince entered my cabin while asking his regular visit question.

"Nothing." I said and that is the truth. These sisters haven't called anyone here for about a week now.

"It's been a week now and they didn't call anyone?" He asked in shocked voice.

"No... I even begged Liam to say when they call but he says they didn't call." I said sadly while looking at the wallpaper of phone, my wife.

"He is stupid! Can't he call?" He asked with agitated expressions.

"I think the same! But... What I don't understand is... Why are you so angry? I have the right to be angry because I have my wife there. But... You?" I asked him.

"There is nothing like your gutter of a mind thinking. Just asked as a good friend. And as a friend of yours, I would suggest you to take bath and stop being a caveman." He said while looking at me.

"Same for you. Get shaved amd pull your socks up. And leave before I throw these beer bottles on you." I said while pointing at the empty bottles that I drank overnight while sitting here. If I go home then I feel the loss of life slappinge on the face.

"Fine... I will not come here. I am a detective after all. I will track them." He said and left me on my own.

After sometime my twin entered with her normal look of pity.

"Sean what has become of you? You both are made for each other. Do hell with everything that happened in the past and go and get her! Just now Lisa called to inform me that... Lydia is admitted to hospital. She is suffering with the baby in her womb! You both will only loose if you both are not happy. And you can't be happy without each other." She said leaving me shocked.

"She... Pregnant? Why didn't anyone inform me?" I snapped at her.

"Sean... Seriously, I had no idea about this. No one did. Please go to her." She said and left from the cabin.

I hastily called Richard.

"Please give me your private jet." I said.

"At the tarmac. Go and find the pilot on duty. And this time don't mess up both of you." He said and ended the call.

******

Finally! After turbulent flight I reached Miami city hospital.

"Mrs Lydia Wayne?" I asked.

"Room no. 304." The receptionist said and I rushed from there.

"Dia!" I said as soon as I went inside the room making both the sisters look at me.

"Sean?" She asked in confusion and then looked at Lisa. After Lisa hastily excused herself, I went and sat beside Dia.

"Dia, how are you?" I asked.

"I am better now." She said while smiling.

"Why? Why didn't you say something about the baby?" I asked her in hurt tone.

"I wanted to but I could not. If a problem like this ever occurred then I didn't want our kids to choose among us. I didn't want to toe you in unwanted relationship too. I was so stupid to believe that I can take care of the baby and I will be enough. I am not! The baby needs you as much as she/he needs me. I was about to call you here to say that... I cannot do anything alone. I can't smile without you, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't be a mother without being your wife. Can you forgive my past mistakes? Can yo..."

I kissed her.

"I can. I will because I love you. This relationship, us can never be unwanted for me. I came here to say you the exact same thing that I cannot smile, sleep, eat and become a father without becoming your husband. I forgive you and hopefully you will forgive me too." I said while she was smiling at the same time crying.

"You had to come here just because I gave you a fright. I am sorry." She said making me smile.

"No worries baby. I will meet my mother in law now that I am here. And then we can go back more relaxed because court has decided to hang her till death for her sins and her children are not leaving prison anytime soon." I said and that made her smile happily.

"Yes... Not everything needs going back to normal but it needs to go back to right path. All the losses just led us to our right path." She said.

"Great! So now everything is fine with you guys." Lisa entered and exclaimed happily.

"Yes... We can now go back Lisa." Lydia said to Lisa.

"No... You both can. But I want to stay here for some more time." She said making us look at her in confusion.