Chapter 15

Lydia's POV

"Love is not great, untill you go beyond love!

Depth can never be measured, untill you go deeper!

Feel the feel of air of air around you, smile and,

Slide down with emotions, even when the ways are steeper!"

I looked at him when he recited last few stanzas of his poetry. His journal brings back those three years which I never thought I would relive. Have read his full journal many times when we were in relationship, even when I came here in disguise as the housekeeper. But listening him reading this, for me, with all the love in his deep eyes.... Makes this day even more alluring.

"Remember this picture?" Sean asked while pointing out at the journal. Sitting on his lap, I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, I do." I looked at our picture taken by Darren when we were thumb fighting. He suddenly sucked my thumb when he won. I must tell, infront of Darren I wanted him to take me. That moment was sensuous that....

"That you still feel wetness down there?" He smirked when I looked at him bewildered.

"I.. I said that loudly?" I asked blushing.

"No... I can feel you squirming." He traced his tongue at the back of my neck making me shiver.

"Do you know how much I miss doing this?" He mumbled against the exposed skin of my neck, this elicited a moan from me.

"Sean, how you got to know about all this? Say me truth." I turned myself while sitting on his lap.

"No, first you say me. Why you never wanted to be discovered by me?" The smile slipped off my face as this question rolled out of his mouth.

"I... I was guilty. I broke your heart and...."

"And everything happened because of your Dad. So why should we beat our love for that?" I smiled slightly and nodded. Maybe, he is right.

"Now answer my question." I circled my arms around his neck.

"Well, you want to know when I started doubting your identity?" I nodded smiling and he pecked my lips.

"Remember Lexi's welcoming party?" I averted my eyes.

Flashback (I know I insert flashback in every story😂 please bear with it!)

The hollowness in his eyes despite of the smile he provided to Lexi, the cheers on her pregnancy; made me approach him. Somehow, the courage was enough to tap on his shoulder, but the words remained inside my mouth. The confused glare he showered me was enough to break my bravery. Hastily shaking my head, I turned around to go back to my place. In this party as well as his life. I went out of the mansion to calm my head, roam around the garden while trying to stop my tears.

"Lydia!" I wiped my tears and craned my neck to look at Sean.

"Yes?" I asked after turning myself to be face to face with him.

"S... She didn't come." I nodded.

"Yes, Vince said she is not yet comfortable around all of us." I said and looked at him.

"Okay." He said, but he was not okay. His jaw twitched and his fisted hands showed his anger and hurt.

"Umm... Siana didn't come?" I asked to divert his attention.

"She did, but went again. Said something about headache." Saying that, he went inside. I looked at the sky, mostly to control these stupid tears.

"If only, I had the guts to say 'I love you' again." I muttered and let my tears fall.

"You can gather." I looked ahead to see Lexi standing.

"It's not that easy." I said helplessly.

"Then let me do it. I can't see you and Sean craving for each other." Lexi said.

"No! You promised me." Lexi nodded.

"As promised, no one but I am aware of it." I nodded gratefully.

"But I still feel you should confess everything." I shook my head.

"But why?" Lexi asked.

"Lexi.... Please. You already know much more than you should." She sighed.

"Okay. But that doesn't mean, he cannot discover it." She went inside.

Will he ever recognise my concealed identity? What will happen if he does that?

*****

"You roam here in depression, while your lover boy is drinking to the oblivion." I turned to see Lexi standing behind.

"What?" I ran inside to Sean crying while drinking alcohol back to back. I went to him and snatched his drink before he can gulp it.

"What are you doing?" We both shouted at the same time.

"Sean! You have drunk enough. Stop it. Come with me, I will drop you." I said after putting the glass back on the counter. But, this idiot took the glass again and drank it in one gulp.

"Sean! I said stop drinking." I pulled him out of the chair.

"No! I don't want to!" He again went and sat on the chair, though faltered a lot. I turned to see everyone looking at us.

"Sean... Please come with me?" I asked sweetly. He looked into my eyes and undone me. The way his eyes disected my soul, urged me to decrease his sufferings overpowered my resolve.

"Are you Lisa? Why..wh why should I commme with you?" I looked at him and sighed in defeat.

"Say? You are my Lisa. You... Know, I miss her soo much." He expanded his hands measuring his feelings.

"I... Uhh."

"I only want my Lisa." He pouted making me feel like crying over my destiny.

"Yes! I am your Lisa. Now, please let's go home." He smiled brightly and attempted to get up, but fell back to chair. I instantly caught him before he can try again.

"Lisa, catch me. I am falling." He said making me smile.

"Lydia, take him to your house. Siana is not well and cannot help you there. And I will try and stop Liam." I thanked her and pulled Sean out of the mansion.

"Lisa, Oh my Lisa...I love you." I laughed at him. I remember he used to confess like this when we were in relationship.

"Oh my Sean, I love you too!" I felt complete, doesn't matter if it is only for one night!