Chapter 32

"How about we spend New Year´s Eve with some of my friends? I think one of them is doing a homeparty and then we could go outside and watch the firework. We could party a little and later we´ll go back home?!" Harry asks me as I´m about to put some groceries in the refrigerator. I sigh and think about it.

"I don´t know Harry. It really sounds amazing but nobody knows how much time I´ve left with my mom. I´m just not sure  if I want to leave her alone on New Years Eve." I honestly tell Harry and he nods. He stops putting the milk in the refrigerator and steps behind me. His hands grib my waist tightly and he lays his head on my shoulder.

"I understand you baby. But your mom isn´t even alone, what about your dad?" Harry softly whispers and it sends shivers down my spine. God this boy drives me crazy.

"Of course my dad is by her side but what happens if this is the last New Year´s Eve we could celebrate together? I would never forgive myself." I groan and finally close the refrigerator. I turn around so I´m face-to-face with Harry.

"How about you talk with your mom about it?" Harry suggests and I roll my eyes.

"My mom will never admit that she actually wants to spend New Year´s Eve with me, because she just wants that I have fun with you and your friends." Harry shrugs his shoulders and chuckles quietly.

"See? I think she doesn´t even care if you spend New Year´s Eve with her or with me and some friends. Come on, we already spent christmas with your parents and I think she would totally forgive you if you woulnd´t come on New Year´s Eve. I´m sure that there are still some possibilities to spend some time with your mom. She´s alright now and I don´t think that she´s in much pain." Harry tells me and I nod.

"Yeah, you are right. I will phone my mom later and talk with her." I whisper and Harry presses a kiss on my forehead.

"So we´ll celebrate New Year´s Eve with some friends like I suggested earlier?" Harry asks and playfully pokes in my cheeks. I roll my eyes at him but start to laugh.

"Yes we will." I tell him. Harry smiles and lifts me up from the ground.

"I love you." He whispers and presses a passionate kiss on my mouth.

"I love you too." I whisper back inbetween kisses.

...

I swear I´ve never been that drunk but me and Harry and those friends have a good time and it feels so good to finally go outside and have some fun. It´s been too long.

"Don´t drink that much, baby." Harry groans and pulls the glass from my hands.

"Heeeeey. You already drank too much, so don´t tell me what I should do." I almost scream. I want to reach for my glass but Harry holds it higher so I can´t reach it anymore, even though I´m trying.

"Are you feeling good?" Harry´s face becomes serious suddenly and his voice is much softer. I nod and smile brightly.

"Yeah, thank you for convincing me to spend New Year´s Eve in that way. I haven´t had so much fun in ages." I tell Harry and he quickly presses a kiss to my cheek.

"I´m glad you like it here." He whispers in my ear and he presses some kisses down my neck.

"Not here, Harry." I almost let out a moan. God, we both shouldn´t drink that much alcohol.

"Why not?" Harry groans and squuezes my bum. I try to step back and get away from his touch but of course he´s much stronger than me. And maybe I like it more than I would admit.

"Because we´re in public?" I chuckle and Harry rolls his eyes.

"You know there is a toilet..." He says but I quickly shake my head.

"No way we´re going to have sex in a toilet." I almost scream but Harry covers my mouth with his large hands. He deeply looks in my eyes.

"Shhh baby, you can scream later." Harry says and I get some familiar feelings in my stomach.

"Yeah and by later you mean after the firework, when we´re back home." I tell him and he lets out a deep breath. Harry´s hands leave my body and he steps back from me.

"Fine. If you don´t want me." Harry pouts like a little kid and I have to chuckle. I step towards him again and take ahold of his shoulders.

"I always want you. But sometimes you have to wait until you get the best things in life." I whisper in his ear as sexy as possible. Harry´s eyes widen and he smirks.

"Alright. After the firework I´m gonna fuck you so hard that you´ll understand you won´t ever let me wait so long." Harry tells me and I almost have to cough.

"Hey you two lovebirds. We´re going outside to watch the firework now. You coming?" Some guy says and Harry nods. I´ve seen him before a few times but I don´t remember his name. Harry takes my hand in his and pulls me outside. There are a lot more people than I´ve thought would be and it´s cold tonight, but Harry pulls me closer to his body. There are about ten minutes left until 2015 and I suddenly wonder how it´s possible that another year is already over.

"Do you have any headers for the new year?" Harry asks me and I nod.

"Yeah that I don´t need medicaments anymore and I think it´ll be this year. I hope so at least." I honestly tell Harry and smile at the thought of finally being healthy again. I then think about my mom and my smile disappears. I hope that she´ll be healthy again as well. I know that she´s strong and that she will fight and I seriously don´t want to have a bad time again. But no matter what, I know that Harry will always support me.

"I´m sure you will, just keep fighting." Harry tells me and I nod.

"What about you? What are your headers?" I ask Harry. He looks at me and it doesn´t take long for him to respond.

"To never let you go again." He almost whispers and I get watery eyes.

"Five minutes to go!" Someone screams and I quickly press a kiss to Harry´s mouth. That same guy who just announced that there are five minutes to go gives both me and Harry a champagne glass. It doesn´t take long until the final countdown starts.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" We all scream and the firework begins. Harry quickly pulls me towards him and kisses me passionatly.

"God I love you so much." He tells me inbetween kisses and I can´t do more than just smile at how lucky I am to have Harry. No guy in this world could be compared to Harry, no one.

"Can we go home now?" Harry asks and I roll my eyes. Seems like he really can´t wait any longer.

"Alright. I promised you, so let´s go." We stop kissing and Harry takes my hand to walk home faster than ever before.

"I can´t wait to have you." He groans and it´s hard for me to catch up with him.

"If you want to fuck me you need to go a little bit slower." I scream and he stops walking to wait for me.

"Sorry. I just can´t wait to have a good first 2015 sex." He says and I chuckle.

"Since when are you that perverted?" I ask and we finally reach the house to our flat.

"I´ve always been like that but I thought I should wait to let it all out so I could impress you." Harry laughs and I roll my eyes at him.

And let´s just say, we both enjoyed our first night in 2015.

(Hey! I hope you all had a great start in 2015 and you´re all well!

I wanted to thank every one of you who reads, votes and comments for the story. Thank you for all your support from 2013 - when I started to write "Bullied" - to now. I hope you still want to read my story in 2015 :)

You seriously don´t know how much it means to me if you support my story in any way. Thank you so so so much!!!)