Chapter 13

I take a book from the nightstand and try to concentrate on the words written there, but my thoughts are always drifting back to Harry. I don´t know what has gotten into him... when we came together he never was like that. This aggressive side on him is slowly coming between our relationship and I don´t want that.

Only a few minutes later the bedroom door slowly opens and Harry is coming in. My eyes are still scaning the book and I really don´t want to talk with him right now. He should realize that he did something wrong and that I don´t always forgive him after a simple "sorry". Harry is still standing in the room, apparently watching me reading the book and he doesn´t know what to say.

"Lucy?" He quietly says, his voice is shaky and fuck that gets me. But I don´t look up or answer him... I can´t.

"Fuck Lucy." Harry curses and knees on the floor, next to our bed.

"Please look at me." He touches my chin and wants to turn it towards him but I move my head away from him. Harry sighs and and from the corner of my eye I see tears running down his cheek. Oh god no.

"I´m so so sorry for screaming at you earlier. That never should have happened and I shouldn´t scream at you because of something my father is responsible for. Please just talk to me." Harry sobs.

"That happens a lot lately." I finally say. I know that Harry doesn´t know this side from me, I´m usually that type of girlfriend who forgives after an apology but he has to know when it´s enough for me. He can´t treat me like shit. I can do what I want.

"I don´t know what has gotten into me... I´m sorry but please forgive me. That won´t ever happen again. I promise." Harry quietly says and takes my hand in his. This time I don´t move away and I even look at him again.

"Look, I didn´t know that he was your father when I first opened the door and I knew that you didn´t like to see him and I even tried to make it clear to your dad but he still tried to see and talk to you. I´m sorry that he´s a shitty father but I don´t like the way you react towards me if something isn´t okay in your life. I´m your girlfriend and I´m here to help you. You know I love you but it really hurt me when you screamed at me like that." I try to explain and Harry nods.

"I know that what I did was wrong. I love you." I nod and close my eyes for a few seconds. I know that he loves me and I do love him. Forever and always. I can´t even imagine being apart from him or that we´re going to break up one day.

"Please try to not be so aggressive anymore. It scares me." I whisper. I know that Harry would never hurt me but still it´s not nice to see him like that.

"Fuck I didn´t want to scare you Lucy. I would never hurt you, you know that, don´t you?" Harry´s voice sounds worried and his hand is squeezing my hand tighter.

"I know." I admit.

"I will try not to be that aggressive anymore, okay?" I nod and Harry slowly leans forward to press a kiss on my cheek.

"Are we okay again?" Harry worriedly asks me.

"Yeah."

...

The ringing of Harry´s phone is bringing me back to reality from my book. Harry was just going outside to meet up with some of his friends and it seems like he forgot his phone? That usually never happens to one of us. I quickly get up and walk towards the kitchen counter. The name "Gemma" appears on his phone screen. I smile and pick up.

"Gemma? Hi, here´s Lucy." I speak into the phone.

"Oh hi Lucy, how are you?" I sit down onto the kitchen counter. Harry and Gemma have a really good connection to each other and they trust each other a lot.

"I´m good thanks, and you? I´m sorry but Harry is meeting some friends and forgot his phone at home." I explain to her. I´ve always wished I could have a sister like Gemma is, she is so caring and nice, totally like Harry and their mother.

"Oh it´s okay, I´m good too, thanks. Any news?" I suddenly think about telling Gemma that their father has been here. Does she know about it? Or does she even have contact with her father? I only know that Gemma and Harry always hated their father but I don´t know if Gemma is seeing her dad now again?

"Uhmm... Harry´s and your father has been here a few hours ago." I tell her. The line is silent for a few seconds but I still hear Gemma´s breathing.

"Oh... what was Harry´s reaction?" I don´t know if I should tell her the part about Harry screaming at me but decide against it.. it´s our relationship and we´re good again.

"Harry doesn´t want to see your dad. He doesn´t care about him I guess." I take a banana and try to unpeel it with one hand. I haven´t been eating for ages. I hear Gemma sighing trough the phone.

"I knew that he would react like that but I wished it would be different.. look that´s the reason I wanted to speak with Harry. I´ve seen my dad yesterday for the first time again after a very long time. I know that Harry and my dad made a lot of mistakes but he knows that aswell. It´s good to have contact with him again and I know that it´s not going to be totally okay again after all he did, but it´s nice to spend some time with your father. I understand Harry but he should give our dad a chance." I nod even though Gemma can´t see me.

"Yeah I thought about that too. Harry doesn´t need to forget about what he did but they can spend some time together at least." I tell Gemma.

"Exactly. Don´t you think you can convince Harry to see our dad again one time? Dad would really love it...he misses Harry. You´re his girlfriend and I know that he trusts you and loves you with all his heart." Gemma tells me and that brings a smile on my face but I sigh.

"I´ve tried to convince him a few times already but I´m sorry it never worked. Harry is totally against it." I say.

"That´s sad... but thank you though. If you´re not able to convince Harry I won´t either." Gemma giggles and I start to laugh aswell.

"You can try it at least." I offer Gemma and she hums.

"Alright I have to get back to work. Bye." We end the phone call and I jump off the kitchen counter, placing Harry´s phone back where it was. I know that I have to tell Harry that I phoned with Gemma but I´m not sure if I should tell him what it was about... it would only make him more angrier but on the other side I really don´t like if there´s a secret in our relationship. God Harry´s dad really makes our relationship worse but that doesn´t mean he can ruin something.

(Hey! My school starts again tomorrow and I´m sure I won´t be able to update as much as I did when I had holidays. I´m sorry about that but I´ll try my best!!! I promise :)

Lots of love and please don´t forget to vote. x)