Chapter 29

"What is it?" I step towards them. My mom and dad are sitting on the chairs in the kitchen. My mom has tears in her eyes and my dad´s hand lays around mom´s shoulder. They both look shocked, pale and almost desperately as they recognize my appearance and that I´ve heard something I´ve probably shouldn´t have heard.

"Nothing honey, I will tell you later." My mom lightly smiles at me but I frown and shake my head. They need to tell me now. No way am I going to leave now and wait until my mom is ready to tell me whatever the fuck is wrong with her. I have a strange feeling that it´s something serious and it´s scaring the fuck out of me.

"No mom, tell me now. I´m not leaving you alone now until you tell me what´s wrong!" I almost scream at her. I don´t know why but my eyes are getting watery. This is all just too much. It´s probably not even something serious, but the last time is just stressing the fuck out of me. I miss Harry. I would do anything that he´s here right now.

"Lucy. I will tell you later, I promise you. Just give me some time, please." My mom says and tears are rushing down her face. This whole situation is so fucked up. My dad lets out a deep breath and I guess even he´s getting impatient.

"Darling I will tell her now, if you won´t." My dad suddenly whispers and my mom´s eyes widen. It is something serious, I just know it. My mom´s breathing goes faster and she looks at me.

"Come here darling and sit down." She says but I shake my head. I can´t. I need to know now.

"Alright... well you may have recognized that I have some bad headache in the last time. I first thought it´s just migraine or some stuff but it didn´t get better, so I went to the doctors. They made a lot of investigations to find out what´s wrong with my head. And I´m sorry to tell you but they have found a tumor. I am so sorry I couldn´t tell you earlier but I saw how you´ve been doing because of Harry already and I didn´t want to make it any worse." My mom finally ends her talking. I suddenly feel like the world crushes down. Why? Why did that happen? Why her? It feels like my heart has stopped beating and my knees feel like they are giving up at any moment and I will black out. But mom won´t leave me alone, right?

"What are the chances?" I ask after a few minutes of silence. I can´t seem to calm down. My breathing has gotten heavier as well and I should probably go to my mom and comfort her, but right now I´m just so unbelievable pissed and dissapointed. My mom lays her head inside her hands and starts crying heavier.

"50/50." My dad answers instead of mom and I suddenly feel the need to just run away from them, but not just outside. Another world would be great, where I could just forget about all this stuff. All of this couldn´t be true. 50/50? Is that enough for her to stay alive and fight against that fucking tumor? I´m even dissapointed of myself. I was more worried about mine and Harry´s relationship all of the time that I didn´t even realize that mom wasn´t alright at all.

"They will try to do some therapy now. It will be alright." My dad informs me and I just nod but I don´t feel like it will. With not saying a word I leave the kitchen now and dissapear into my room, shutting the door as loudly as possible.

Harry´s POV

I´m laying around with a beer bottle in my hand. All of this pain should finally go away, but not even the alcohol helps anymore. I miss her so damn much. All of my thoughts are about her, and I don´t know what else to do. I know I have to give her the time and space she needs but I know that Katy has been visiting her and she talked with her. I thought it could be alright after Katy told her that nothing happened between of us, but maybe Lucy doesn´t believe her and I can´t even blame her. I miss everything about her, her smile, her laugh, her voice, her body next to mine, her beautiful eyes, her scent, just everything. The last two weeks has been hell and I couldn´t even do something productive. I just hope she is alright. I don´t want her to get worse again.

The buzzing of my phone suddenly gets me out of my thoughts and I look at the phone and almost jump as I realize that it´s a text from Lucy. Holy shit. Finally!

"Please come over. L. xx" It reads and I immediately get up and take a jacket and slip into my shoes. Maybe everything will be alright again.

...

It doesn´t take me long until I finally reach the house from Lucy´s parents. I´ve probably never been faster than today. I ring the bell and it doesn´t take long until Lucy´s dad opens the door. He looks like he´s been crying. What the fuck is wrong?

"Oh Harry. It´s good that you´re here. Lucy is in her room." He steps aside and lets me step inside. I quickly slip out of my shoes and take off my jacket.

"Thank you. Are you alright?" I dare to ask as I watch Lucy´s dad expression to go even more pale than it was before.

"I´m sure Lucy will tell you." He tells me and I suddenly get a very strange feeling. Something is wrong and I hope Lucy is alright. I couldn´t live with it if something happened to her. Her dad dissapears and I quickly step towards Lucy´s room. I knock on the door two times but Lucy doesn´t say a word so I just open the door.

Lucy is sitting in her bed, the covers are wrapped around her body and she looks horrible. She´s crying a lot and it doesn´t take me long to get next to her in the bed and wrap my arms around her. I thought that we would talk about our relationship, but it´s not the reason why she´s crying. Something more serious is wrong.

"Lucy, what´s wrong?" I gently press a kiss on her forehead. Fuck, I´ve missed her so so much. But this is not the right time for being happy about having her next to me again. I need to be here for her and I need to know what´s wrong but her crying only goes harder and I know that it will get her some time to tell me what has happened.

(Hey! I´ve wanted to update on Friday, but wattpad wasn´t working but I´ve finally managed to update NOW! Haha I hope you like the new chapter - please vote for it!)