Chapter 11

Harry´s POV

"Dear Harry,

I´m sorry to just write you a letter. Your mom told me that you´re living together with your girlfriend now, I hope you´re doing fine. And she gave me your address, I hope that´s okay for you. We haven´t seen each other for so long and I can understand that you´re angry and dissapointed... I know that I made a lot of mistakes as your dad and as a man. It would be nice to see you again one day and talk about everything what happened. How are you doing in school? Please let me know if you need anything.

Greetings, Your dad. x"

Fucking asshole. I don´t need my dad and he doesn´t need me. Why should I even respond to this fucking letter? He left us alone that night and has another wife now... well I don´t know if they are still together but I don´t even care. He never cared for me and my mom and I don´t even understand why my mom gave him my address.. she knows that I don´t need him in my life and I don´t want to hear from him. My dad thinks he can make us forgive him with sending us money... asshole.

I let the letter fall on the table and pull my phone out of my pocket.

"Harry? How are you? I´m glad you called me."

"Mom? That fucking asshole just sent me a letter. Why did you give him my address?" I hear my mother sighing trough the phone.

"I thought you maybe wanted to have contact with him. I know that he made a lot of mistakes and that you don´t care about him and I understand that. I understand, that what he did was wrong but you deserve to have a dad who cares for you."

"He sends us money every month, that´s totally enough for me. Why do you even have contact with him again?" I ask my mom. I thought she doesn´t want to interact with him aswell.

"Your dad sent me a letter aswell and I just thought he deserves how his son is doing. I know I should have told you. I´m sorry." I don´t want that my mom is upset, she deserves all the happiness in the world. She would do anything for me and I never want to dissapoint her.

"No it´s okay, don´t worry, I´m fine." I would never ruin my mood from my dad, never.

"Alright. I need to get back to work then but think about the letter and what I told you." Thanks god my mom can´t see me rolling my eyes.

"Mom I don´t want to see him and I won´t write him back. Love you." I quickly say and end the phone call.

The door to our flat opens and Lucy is finally back with a bag full of groceries. Her breathing is heavy and she can barely help herself.

"Wait, let me help you." I walk towards her and take the bag out of her hands and walk into the kitchen with it. I put most of the stuff in the refrigerator, who´s finally going to be full again. Lucy walks behind me and gives me a gentle kiss in my neck.

"Thank you. Are you okay?" She asks me and I nod. I know that I should tell her about the letter but now isn´t the right time for it.

"Yeah. And you?" She sits down on the kitchen counter and smiles at me. She is so perfect. Her hair is a mess but she still looks innocent and beautiful like all of the time. I can see her bra trough the tank top and those tight jeans she´s wearing makes her legs look so perfect.

"Everything alright." Lucy lays her hand on my shoulders and pulls me towards her. I gently kiss her and my hands soon find her way trough the tank top to her bra.

"What´s the letter about?" Fuck. Her head moves away from me and fixes the letter on the table. I totally forgot about it and now it will destroy our beautiful moment.. I hate my dad for that. I step back from her and shrug my shoulders.

"My dad wrote me." I take the letter in my hands and give it her. Lucy frowns and her eyes scan the paper.

"Ohhh... and?" Her head goes back up at me and she looks at me with wide eyes. I shake my head.

"Nothing and. I won´t respond to my dad." Lucy nods and lays the letter next to her on the kitchen counter.

"But maybe it would be good for you to meet up with him and talk about everything what happened." I told Lucy what happened to my dad and she knows everything about me but right now I guess she doesn´t understand me.

"Hell no!" I raise my hands and shake my head. Lucy lets out a deep breath.

"Sorry I just wanted to help you." Lucy´s voice raises and I don´t want to have an argument about that asshole.

"I don´t need help." I whisper and Lucy jumps off the kitchen counter and comes towards me.

"I´m sorry. I didn´t want to make you angry. I just thought it would be good for you to maybe just meet him once and if he´s still an asshole you don´t need to meet him again." I turn around and walk out of the kitchen but Lucy follows me.

"Lucy I don´t need to meet him for knowing that he´s an asshole. He didn´t care for me since ages and now he thinks he can make it up with writing me a letter? Seriously?" I let myself fall onto the couch and lay my head back. This is whole situation is so fucked up. I don´t need my dad. Lucy lets herself fall next to me and takes my hand in hers, to comfort me.

"I know that you´re pissed and that you think he doesn´t care about you. But if he wouldn´t care about you he would have never sent your mom and you so much money. I know that´s no excuse but maybe he has it´s reasons. Think about it." Lucy quietly says and presses a kiss on my cheek but she doesn´t understand.

"My dad thinks everything is okay when he´s sending us money but sometimes it was hell without having a dad and he needs to realize that I´m over this shit and I don´t need him like he never needed me." I get up and make my way in the bedroom, leaving Lucy alone. I know that this isn´t right but I just need some time for myself right now, because everything and everyone is pissing me off... and that just because of my dad. Why did he have to send me that fucking letter? I was better off without him and I sure as hell don´t want to see him again in my life. I don´t need him.

(Hey, how are you all? I hope you all still like my story and that it won´t get boring :)

I´m sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy and I wasn´t able to write. Next chapter will be up when the story has 50 votes... so only five more :) So don´t forget to vote - thank you!)