Chapter 26

It´s cold outside, and I should have put on more clothes, but it doesn´t matter. The pain inside is unbearable and I would do anything to just rip my heart out of my chest if I could. It doesn´t matter how long I have to walk home, at least I can get away from Harry. I had hoped that I would feel better after walking outside but I don´t. It´s only getting worse, when I think about it and realize the bitter truth.

Never in a million years did I think that one single night could end our relationship. And I thought nothing would ever change me and him.

I don´t even know how long I´ve walked home, to my parents house, but I´m kind of glad when I´m finally infront of our door. I would love to just turn around and walk away again, but I have no choice where else I could go. I don´t want my parents to know about the end of mine and Harry´s relationship, but what else should I do? I finally ring the doorbell and it doesn´t take long until my dad opens the door.

"Hey Lucy! I thought you wouldn´t come to visit us today?" My dad looks confused but his eyes widen when he takes a second look to my eyes.

"What happened darling?" He steps closer to me and opens his arms so I can hug him. I don´t know how many tears I´ve already shed and how many else are following. I didn´t even know that my body could produce so many tears.

"I´m okay. Me and Harry had an argument. Can I please sleep here tonight?" I ask my dad and he immediately nods. I finally step inside the house and let my heavy bags fall on the ground. I´m sweating and I really need a shower as soon as possible and change my clothes. I don´t even want to know how horrible I must look right now.

"What was that argument about?" My dad asks me but I just shake my head. I know that I have to tell him but not right now. Right now I just want to go to bed and sleep forever.

"I will tell you later, alright?" My dad nods and we both enter the kitchen and I sit down.

"Do you want something to drink?" My dad asks me but I shake my head. I know that I should drink something but I don´t think I would be able. There´s still that strange feeling in my throat and it won´t go away. I quickly wipe away some tears with my sweater and lightly smile at my dad.

"Where´s mum?" I ask after a while and watch dad´s smile fade away.

"She´s at the doctors." He answers me and I frown.

"What´s up with her?" I suddenly get a strange feeling in my stomach. Dad doesn´t look alright at all.

"Just checking because she has some headache lately. But don´t worry, she is alright." My dad smiles again and comes closer to me. He kneels down infront of me and looks deeply in my eyes.

"Harry isn´t worth your tears, darling. But no matter what has happened, I´m sure you two will work it out." My dad assures me and I nod my head. If only he knew, what happened last night. Dad will always be my hero and he´s the one who will never dissapoint me.

"Yeah, I hope so." I tell him and press a kiss on his cheek.

"So when will mom be at home again?" I ask dad after a few seconds and he stands up again.

"She just went there. I hope there aren´t many people waiting so she will be finished soon." I nod and get up from the chair.

"I will take a shower now." I tell my dad and take my bags to dissapear into my old room, where I used to live. It still looks almost the same and I´m glad it does, I loved my old room although there are some memories I don´t want to remember. For example the nights I´ve spent sleepless, the days I was depressed and I know exactly the places where I used to cut, but all of this doesn´t matter now, this is over. But I also remember the beginning of mine and Harry´s relationship and it was exactly that bed, where I´ve lost my virginity to him.

I quickly take some clothes from my bags and make my way to the bathroom to get a shower. I step inside and lock the door but almost get a shock of how I´m looking right now. My hair is messy, my face is red and my eyes are swollen. I couldn´t deny that I was crying. I undress and put the dirty clothes into the wash machine. I wonder how that girl looked Harry spent the night with. I know that Harry could get any girl he wants, because he looks good and I know that he has a good affect on girls.

I step into the shower and let the hot water make my body relax. I already miss him but it shouldn´t be like that. Of course I´m mad, angry, sad and dissapointed, but I still miss him having him around.

After a shower full of thoughts I finally change into comfy clothes and walk back to my room. I sit down onto the bed. I should study and do something for school, but of course I didn´t take my school things with me. I pull my phone out of one of the bags and press a button. 1 unread message. Of course Harry´s name appears on it and my heart beats faster.

"Sorry for disturbing you. I know that you want to be alone but please just tell me if you are okay or if you need anything. Love, H.x"

I don´t want to interact with him to be honest, but he deserves to know that I am okay, although that I´m not. But I know exactly that he cares about me and that, no matter how many times I promised him not to do anything like this again, he is scared that I might do something stupid. The last time he spent his night with another girl I´ve tried to kill myself, but that was almost two years ago and this is over. That was the past and I´m not that kind of girl anymore. No matter what would happen, I wouldn´t ever cut again or try to kill myself.

"I´m already at my parent´s house and I´m okay, don´t worry. L.x"  I text him back and let out a deep breath.

I will never love someone as much as I love Harry and it breaks my heart to not have him near me, to know that he spent the night with another girl and took drugs.

I thought I will always be the only one for him.

(Please don´t forget to vote and comment - thank you :)x )