Chapter 24

Harry´s POV

I wake up to the vibrating of a phone and a bad pounding in my head. I groan and rub my eyes.

"God Lucy." I sigh and someone giggles. I slowly open my eyes but I´m not in Lucy and mine bedroom and it´s not Lucy who´s standing infront of me.

"My name is Katy, if you already forgot." The girl infront of me tells me and my eyes widen. She´s only wearing her underwear and she places a glass of water beside me. I only remember the fun I had at the party but I don´t remember what happened there and what this girl is doing infront of me and where we even are. I sit up and finally look at my phone, but there are no missed texts or phone calls. It must have been the phone from Katy and fucking hell I have to inform Lucy where I am and that I´m fine, besides of the headache and the missing parts of the night... and that there´s a girl next to me I don´t know at all.

"Uhmm... I don´t really remember last night." I honestly tell Katy and she starts laughing. She raises her eyebrows and sits down beside me to give me a kiss on my cheek. My eyes widen and I suddenly don´t want to know what happened last night. I want to get up but as I look down I realize that there´s nothing which coveres me besides the blanket, not even my boxers.

"What did we do last night?" My voice is almost a whisper as I watch Katy´s expression. She´s beautiful, but nothing compared to Lucy. Katy looks like a bitch and I can´t believe that I´m with her in this room, I don´t even know her. Katy laughs and her blonde curls are covering the naked skin on her stomach. Seems like she´s very confident.

"We didn´t have sex, right?" I´m sure the skin on my face is pale and I don´t know what I would do if Katy says that we did exactly that. No, we hopefully didn´t. I would never cheat on Lucy, not again. I remember the time, more than two years ago, where I had my thing with another girl and after that Lucy tried to kill herself. I would never do this again, I love Lucy with all I have.

"You´ve fallen asleep before that. I could only please you with my mouth, but you enjoyed it." Katy smirks at me and lets herself fall down onto the bed. I let out a deep breath but at the same time I don´t know what I should do now. I kind of cheated on Lucy, right? I quickly grab my clothes on the floor and put them own, the smell of alcohol and nicotine comes to my nose. Did I really drink that much that I can´t remember last night? My heart beats faster than usual and my thoughts are all about Lucy and what I possibly did.

"Where are we even?" I frown and walk towards the window to look outside.

"In my flat, next to the club we were in." Katy answers me and I slowly nod. I look around the room to see if there´s anything left from me but I hopefully got everything.

"Look Katy I have a girlfriend and I can´t even remember last night. I will go home now, please don´t tell anyone what happened between the two of us, alright?" Katy rolls her eyes but nods.

...

Lucy´s POV

It´s 9 am and I finally get out of my bed. I barely slept last night and Harry still isn´t at home. I don´t even want to know what he did last night after he left our flat but I can´t really believe that he would have cheated on me or something like that. He probably just went back to the party and had a sleepover at Tim´s, at least I hope so.

I make myself some cereals and turn of the TV. My phone vibrates and I´m kind of releived as I see Harry´s name on the screen. If he remembers what he did last night? That he almost forced me to have sex with him?

"Harry?" I answer the phone and hear Harry´s breathing and the wind blowing trough the phone.

"Lucy? I´m sorry that I just call you. I can´t really remember about last night but I´m on my way home and explain you everything later. Are you alright?" Harry asks me and I roll my eyes. Of course he wouldn´t remember the things he did last night.

"Yeah. Everything´s alright." I mumble and I´m suddenly not that hungry anymore.

"What´s going on? Are you mad at me because I didn´t come home last night? I´m so sorry this won´t happen again." Harry says and I quietly hum. I place the bowl of cereal on the table infront of me and get up.

"As you said, you don´t remember what happened last night and if you knew what happened you probably wouldn´t even call me." I tell Harry and walk into the bathroom to see myself infront of the mirror.

"Fuck, what did I do?" Harry´s voice sounds nervous and I´m not sure if I should even tell him what he did or if we should just forget it all.

"Let us talk about it when you´re home, okay?" I ask him tiredly and close my eyes for a few seconds. Harry lets out a deep breath.

"Okay. I need to tell you a few things anyway." He tells me but doesn´t sound too happy about it. Maybe he remember that he took drugs? Or did he do something else? I hum and sit down on the wash basin.

"Alright take care of you." I say before I end the phone call. I missed him saying "I love you" and I missed the way I would have said "I love you too". But it seems like he couldn´t say it and I couldn´t either. We worked everything out until now and if that´s what happened last night won´t happen again, we will work it out again. But what are the things Harry is going to tell me?

(Hey my lovely readers! I´m kind of glad I could update twice this weekend :) I´m sorry it´s a bit shorther than usual but I still hope you like it! Please vote and comment on my chapters though, it would mean so much to me and it always motivates me to write more! x)