Chapter 14

Harry´s POV

"Harry? I need to tell you something." I came home a little later than I´ve told Lucy but it was good to hang out with some friends, which doesn´t mean I don´t love hanging out with Lucy.

"Yeah?" I say worriedly. There´s something wrong with Lucy I can tell the way she looks at me. I´ve finally made my way out of those fucking tight jeans and crawl next to her under our bed sheets.

"You forgot your phone at home." She says with unease.

"Oh yeah I´m sorry that never happened to me before. I realized it when I was out already." My fingers trace some lines on her stomach and she closes her eyes for a few seconds.

"Gemma called you andI answered." Lucy contuines.

"Oh. Don´t worry you can check my phone whenever you want, I have nothing to hide from you." I smile at her but something is still wrong?!

"Your sister talked to me about your dad... she has seen him again yesterday." Lucy almost whispers.

"What the fuck?" I can´t hide my shock and dissapointment. I always thought Gemma would never want to see my dad aswell after all he did to us and she didn´t even tell me before?!

"Your dad is sorry apparently and Gemma said you should at least talk to him once." Lucy frowns and I really don´t want to scream again at her... I´ve made a promise and I´m not going to ruin it, although the anger is slowly building up inside me again.

"I can´t believe that... I thought I could trust Gemma." I can´t hide the anger in my voice but I tightly squeeze Lucy´s hand, meaning that it´s not her fault and that everything is okay between of us.

"I think she wanted to give your dad a chance.. but I know that it´s hard for you." Lucy tells me and I shake my head in disbelief.

"She didn´t even tell me that she´s going to meet him. I can´t believe that." I try to explain and Lucy nods but lets out a deep breath.

"Yeah I know. Gemma wanted to convince you for meeting your dad and giving him a chance but I´ve told her that you´re not ready for it." Lucy is slowly leaning in and pressing a kiss on my cheek but I´m not up for any love yet.

"Not ready? I won´t meet my dad this month and I sure as hell won´t meet him in ten years. I´m never going to meet him again. He doesn´t deserve this." My voice gets louder again and I have to hold myself back because Lucy is flinching away from me and that hurts.

"Sorry fuck I didn´t want to shock you again. Everything is okay baby." I try to smile at her and press a kiss on her mouth. Lucy nods.

"Okay... but don´t you think that everybody deserves a second chance?" I sigh. Why won´t nobody understand it that I´m not up for giving my dad a second chance?

"Not him. Lucy I thought you would respect my choice." I whisper and Lucy nods.

"I do. I´m sorry." I close my eyes and let out a deep breath. I knew that my father is going to destroy everything since the day he sent me that fucking letter. I seriously don´t even know what to do.. my father asshole doesn´t deserve a second choice and I don´t want to meet him but he´s still my father.

"I will think about it one last time, alright? I don´t have to build up a relationship with him and I don´t have to meet him again... right?" I ask Lucy after a while of silence and a smile is already appearing on her lips.

"No you don´t have to but overthinking the situation once again would be good maybe. Look, nothing would be ruined if you would meet him once... just saying." Lucy says and I nod after a while of thinking.

"Yeah but my father can ruin almost every situation." I sigh and Lucy even starts to chuckle and I shake my head, smiling at her.

"No that´s not funny, Lucy." She lays her head on my chest and fuck I love this so so much.

"I will always support you, no matter what choices you´re making and how foolish they are.. you have to know that. I love you with all I have." Her voice is slow and I can hear her breathing so clearly. Fuck how did I even deserve this girl... maybe she´s too good for me. But if feels so fucking good that she´s by my side, happy, and supporting me.

"We will always support each other, I know that. I love you too." I press a kiss on her forehead and she hums.

"Let´s try to sleep. Night."

...

"Mr. Styles here, hello?" That voice and his choice of words already makes me rolling my eyes.

"It´s Harry here." I say as calm as possible. There´s a pause on the other line and maybe my father just had a heart attack because I´m really phoning him.

"Oh my god Harold, I´m so glad you phoned me. How are you?"

"I would be happier if you wouldn´t call me Harold, thank you." I groan into the phone.

"Yeah sure, I´m sorry... uhm." I shake my head and I´m glad that nobody can see me right now. After three days of overthinking the situation I thought about calling him and maybe even meeting him.

"Soooo... I thought I could make your dream come true and we could meet us once." I tell my father after a while. This is not fucking easy for me and I need alcohol after that phone call.

"Yes! I would love that! Uhmm.. how about we meet us tomorrow? I´m going to invite you for dinner in that restaurant near you. I don´t know it´s name right now but you know..."

"Yes I know which one you mean." I groan and interrupt him. It´s probably the same restaurant he has been with Gemma.

"Six pm?" I ask him.

"Yeah that sounds good to me. Thank you so much for giving me a chance Harry." I hum and let myself fall onto the couch.

"That doesn´t mean that I´ll meet you again after tomorrow and that doesn´t mean that I´m ever going to forgive you." I tell him.

"Yes sure." My father says.

"Well see you tomorrow, bye." I end the phone call before my father can´t even say anything again and sigh. Getting drunk would be a good idea right now but I know that Lucy doesn´t like that and it´s still all good.. I´m just going to meet my father asshole tomorrow. I actually  never thought I would do this. Hell I´m stupid really. How about I will call him again and tell him that I´m not able to come tomorrow?

"You okay?" Lucy appears into the living room, only a towel is wrapped around her body. Fuck she´s hot.

"Come here." My eyes travel down her body and Lucy blushes, although that´s not the first time I´m doing this and I have to chuckle. Lucy sits down next to me and I lay an arm around her shoulder.

"I just phoned my father... I´m going to meet him tomorrow." Lucy´s eyes go widen and she stares at me with shock in her eyes but soon a smile appears on her face and she hugs me tightly. I´m not having birthday yet??

"Oh my god I´m proud for you. I never thought you would do this."

"Yeah well we´ll see what happens tomorrow then." I sigh and we kiss each other.