Chapter 12

Lucy´s POV

"So how are you two doing?" My mom asks as we all sit around the table. My parents invited us over for lunch and I´m glad to finally see them again. We´re still having a good relationship to each other, although my parents weren´t that happy when I told them I would be moving together with Harry, since I´m their only child, but they know that Harry looks after me and they trust him a lot.

"We´re good, thank you." I smile at them and take a bite from the delicious food my mom made.

"The food is really good, thank you for inviting us over." Harry politely says to my mom and I have to smile even more. I know that Harry likes my parents and that´s a very good thing. Harry and me fight a lot of times in the last time but I guess that´s normal in a relationship and that´s no reason we would give up on each other, we went trough so much worse and still did it.

"How are you both doing in school?" My dad asks us.

"I´m doing so much better this year, thank you dad." I´m studying a lot but therefore my grades are really good.

"I´m doing good too." Harry contuines and we all smile at each other. Sometimes it´s still strange that I´m not living here anymore and I even miss my parents sometimes but it´s all good and I know that my parents will always be here for me. I haven´t told them that my old schoolmates are still talking bullshit about me but it doesn´t really matter, the most important thing is that I´m doing fine and I don´t see a reason for telling them that.

"How about going outside while eating the icecream, should we?" My mom suggests and we all nod, taking the icecream and going into our garden and sitting down at a huge table. Me and Harry haven´t talked that much to each other after Harry went in the bedroom and came only out again because we had to go here... We haven´t talked a lot during the drive either but I guess we have to soon.

"Any news?" I ask my parents but they shrug and shake their heads.

"Not really. Everything is okay. How about you?" My mom asks us and I´m debating whether I should tell them about the thing with Lena or not.

"There´s not much going on either but we had to help Lena because her boyfriend was hitting her." My mom´s eyes widen and even my dad looks shocked.

"What? And what did you do?" My dad asks us and we tell them the whole story... except the sex part at the end.

...

"Alright I will clean the dishes." My mom takes everything with her and disspears inside and my dad is soon following her.

"I´m sorry for earlier." Harry says after a while and takes my hand in his. I lay my head on his shoulder to be near him. I´ve missed his body being so close to mine.

"It´s okay. I´ve never wanted to make you angry because of your dad. That´s your matter and only you know if you want to see him or not. That´s totally okay and I understand that he´s an asshole for you. I guess I wouldn´t react much different." I explain to him and Harry lets out a deep breath.

"I know it´s difficult but thanks for understanding me."

....

5 days later

The knocking on our door interrupts me cleaning the flat and Harry takes a shower right now. Who could that be? I quickly walk towards the door and open it.

A tall man with almost grey hair and a thicker body is standing infront of me. He wears black glasses, jeans and a green polo shirt. I´ve never seen that man before?!

"Hi?" I quietly say and take a step backwards, not sure if that man maybe is a criminal.

"Oh hello, uhm is Harry here? Are you Harry´s girlfriend?" I frown but slowly nod and now some things get clear to me. The man has a similarity with Harry and I´m almost sure that he´s his father.

"Oh I´m Harry´s father by the way." He adds and shakes my hand. I smile at him but I´m sure that Harry doesn´t want to see him.

"Uhm I don´t know if Harry wants to see you right now... I will tell him that you were here, alright?" Harry´s dad looks almost upset but nods.

"I know I made a lot of mistakes in the past but I want to make it up again. Harry is my son and I´m his father, he has to forgive me." I sigh and bit down on my lip. This situation is so new to me and I don´t think that Harry´s father gets what he really did to his son.

"Yeah but..."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Harry´s voice is clear and loud in my ear and Harry is soon standing right beside me, he only wears boxer shorts and a white t-shirt.

"I wanted to talk with you about what happened. Haven´t you got my letter? I´m having stuff to do right now in the city so I thought I could visit you." Harry´s father simply says but I hear Harry´s breathing getting uneasier every moment.

"Get the fuck out of here. You don´t belong here and I never want to see you again. You ruined everyhting and don´t you think you can come back and everything will be okay again after all those years me and my mom spent alone." Harry shouts and his father swallows. Harry steps towards his father and points his finger down the stairs but Harry´s father doesn´t make an attempt to walk away.

"Please let us talk Harry. Maybe not today or tomorrow but I will be in the city a few weeks and it would be very nice if you would call me." Harry rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"In your dreams." He answers and shuts the door with a loud sound. He beats his fist against the door and I suddenly don´t know what to do. I slowly make a step next to him but he turns around and looks at me with an angry gaze.

"And you... you´re never going to answer that door again and speak to my dad... is that clear?" He threatens and the Harry I love with all of my heart is suddenly gone... leaving a Harry next to me I´m scared about left. I don´t answer but slowly nod.

"IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR?!" He shouts at me. This is not right. What the fuck is going on with him... He can´t blame me for things his father did.

"Yeah." I quietly speak, tears forming in my eyes so I leave into the bedroom.

(Hey! Thanks for all the votes I got already.. that always inspire me more to carry on with the story.. so don´t forget to vote, comment or whatever if you like it. It would mean a lot to me :)

Also a huge thank you for even reading the story! LOTS OF LOVE!)