Chapter 5

It feels like hell. I´ve been crying for one hour now but tears are still rushing down my face and I wonder when my body is finally dry and can´t produce any more tears. I´ve tried to call Harry about five times but he never answered his phone. I´m laying in our bed, one headphone in my left ear, in the hope I would hear Harry when he is about to open the door. I skip the party songs on my phone and what´s left are depressing, sad and slow songs.

I wonder where Harry has went and when he is about to come back. I hope he is alright.. but of course I worry about him. It´s not often that we have an argument and this was the first time I saw this hurt and aggressive side on Harry. It wasn´t only Harry´s mistake... it was mine too but I didn´t even apologize and now I´m scared that I might lose him forever. I can´t live without him.

Harry´s POV

"One more beer Harry?" The waiter asks me but I shake my head.

"No thank you, I need to go home." I stand up and I feel dizzy... very dizzy. Fuck this. I shouldn´t drink because I´ve had an argument with my girlfriend, instead I should be by her side and we should work it out together. It´s stupid, really. I´m still angry and dissapointed but I worry too much about her. She convinced me a lot of times that she´s over this but I´m still worried that she would do something stupid.

...

"Lucy?" I enter our flat but I can´t see or hear her. Panic rushes trough me and I quickly open the bedroom door. She´s lying on my side of our bed. Her eyes are closed but her chest rises and falls, she´s sleeping. The tears on Lucy´s face are still visible and her hair is messy, but she seems alright. She´s always so beautiful and she looks like an angel right now. I smile at myself and let out a deep breath. Of course I should trust her but still I was very worried about her. I take a step back and close the bedroom door again, she deserves her sleep and talking can wait. I don´t want to wake her up.

I let myself fall on the couch and I´m feeling sober again, thanks god. Of course I still regret that I´ve left her alone for about three hours and that I didn´t even answer the phone or call her back, she deserves to know where I am and that I´m alright. I wanted to do everything right but I did a huge mistake again.

"Harry?" I turn my head to the beedroom frame and Lucy stands there. Her eyes are small and still red and she rubs her eyes. Did she hear me? I quickly make my way towards her and open my arms to hug her.

"Thanks god you´re here again." Lucy whispers and I press a kiss on her head.

"I´m sorry for leaving you alone." I apologize but she shakes her head.

"I´m sorry. This shouldn´t have happened. We need to talk." I nod and step back, taking her hand in mine and we both sit down on our couch. After a while of silence Lucy finally starts to speak.

"I thought about what happened and what you´ve said. It´s not true... I´m still thankful every single day for having you and that you support me. I´m sorry that people in my old school are like that and you don´t deserve that... you don´t deserve that they are talking about me like that and that you have to deal with it. I´m sorry if I don´t tell you enough but I really appreciate you and sometimes I still don´t get why you chose me and I love you in every way I can. I´m just so scared that you get bored of me one day and that you´ll leave me alone." Lucy says and I lay an arm around her shoulder. She lets her head fall against my chest and I stroke her hair.

"You won´t lose me. I love you and I´m sorry for my outburst earlier." I again press a kiss on her head. I don´t want to lose her.

"What are we going to do now?" Lucy asks after a while.

"Did you talk with your therapiest about the situation?" I knew that something was wrong with her in the last few days but I always assumed it was because of Lena. I thought she would tell me and I was glad that she was at her therapiest today.

"Yeah I did." Lucy almost whispers.

"And? What did she say?" I ask her. Lucy shrugs her shoulders and sits down right beside me again.

"That I should talk about it with you and that I should go to the police..." The last words came out like a whisper and I barely heard them but I´m wide awake now.

"What? To the police?" I say a bit too loud and Lucy lays her hand on my thigh for comforting me. I need to stay calm. My outburst earlier should never happen again.

"She said that it´s cyberbullying." Lucy explains and I swallow. After a few seconds passing I can finally answer.

"Do you want to go to the police?" I ask her. Lucy shrugs her shoulders and sighs.

"I really don´t know. My therapiest said I should think about it and that it´s not okay what they are doing but I don´t see a reason for going to the police because of that. If I wouldn´t have saw it by accident I wouldn´t even know about it and what would happen if the police knows about it?" Lucy´s voice shakes and I know she´s about to cry again. I place my hand on her face and she looks up at me.

"We will work this out together, okay?" Lucy nods and I press a kiss on her mouth. I don´t know what we will do but I´m sure we will find a solution but I don´t see a reason for going to the police either... this wouldn´t help at all and everything would just become more complicated. Lucy suddenly pulls back from our kiss and looks at me with an disgusted look.

"Did you drink alcohol?" She asks me and she looks so funny I just have to chuckle.

"I´m sorry. Won´t happen again, I promise." Lucy rolls her eyes but she smiles at me so I guess she´s okay with it.

"Maybe it would just be the best to let them talk and ignoring them. They will get bored of it one day and stop talking about me, right?" Lucy asks me with hopeful eyes and I nod.

"Yeah I guess so and I sometimes try it but it makes me so aggressive hearing them talking bullshit about you." Lucy sighs and places her head back on my chest again.

"I understand you but please try harder. They are doing this on purpose, to make you aggressive and hurt you." I nod. She is always so fucking right.

"I know. I will try it one last time okay? And if they won´t stop we have to try something else... like going to the police." Lucy nods and lets out a deep breath.

"I just want it to stop, Harry." She mumbles.

"Me too Lucy, me too."  

(Hey! I hope you´re all still enjoying my story, please don´t forget to vote - it would make me really really happy :)

Thank you all for reading!! Love you x )