Chapter 119: First! First For All!

Start from the beginning

But she decided not to. Her grandma would definitely have a way to keep her quiet.

Hence, she simply wheeled Chen Shulan to the fountain nearby.

"Go to the ward and bring me my bag." Chen Shulan was a little tired, but she didn't want to return to the ward. She coughed softly and asked for Qin Ran to get her things for her.

Qin Ran was holding her cell phone while tossing a ball back to the children. "What do you want from your bag?"

"A box, a metal box." Chen Shulan described it to Qin Ran.

Chen Shulan did not have many things. They were all just in one bag.

Her other clothes were newly bought by Ning Qing.

Qin Ran found the metal box in her bag. It looked rather old and even had a passcode lock on it.

She thought for a bit but couldn't figure out what her grandma would keep inside it.

When she came down, she saw the few children around Chen Shulan, laughing and talking to her.

Qin Ran went over and one of the boys turned to look at her.

Qin Ran handed the box to Chen Shulan and sat at the bench there as she scrolled through her cell phone.

She looked rather serious and kept silent.

Those children looked at her for a while but dared not approach her.

There were so many notifications from her class chat group.

[Qiao Sheng]: Ding-Dong. Science and English papers killed us all.

[Zhong Da]: 1

Followed by a lot of seconded comments.

[Qiao Sheng]: I asked the students from First Class. They said that Pan Mingyue didn't write a single thing on the last long question for Mathematics. @Xu Yaoguang Young Master Xu, how much did you write?

[Xu Yaoguang]: I didn't finish it.

[Qiao Sheng]: I feel better now.

Chen Shulan placed the box on her lap and stroked it. She then glanced at Qin Ran sitting by her side.

After a while, she suddenly said, "Ran Ran, your grandpa..."

"Ah." Qin Ran looked up. She leaned back on the bench as if knowing what Chen Shulan was about to say. She calmly responded, "I don't want it."

Chen Shulan paused.

The sky seemed to be getting darker and the breeze cooler.

Qin Ran zipped up her jacket.

A nurse came over and reminded Qin Ran to wheel Chen Shulan back to her ward.

**

In the blink of an eye, it was Monday.

Most of the papers had been marked. On Monday morning, some of them were already saying that the results this time weren't too good.

The Technology Department had already put together the results in order.

Teachers and students were all rather nervous about it.

It was the self-revision period again in the afternoon.

The Chemistry representative who went to the staff room to submit assignments came back with a mysterious look. "I saw a few teachers holding the scripts! I think the marks have been finalized!"

The whole class erupted.

"Did you see the marks? What about the ranking?" Some students excitedly came forward to ask.