Seventeen

The four finally started talking to each other eventually and Betty and Jughead forgave the other two. Work for the three of them was going normally, of course with Archie running late every day. Veronica is working on launching her boutique in Riverdale and is heavily stressed. Nothing much was happening in their lives anymore, but what they didn't know was that another firework was coming their way, a happy human unicorn, Kevin Keller. 

Kevin had gone to California to meet with his mom so hadn't been in contact with the people of Riverdale. He reached the front of the airport and was greeted by his dad. Betty and the others didn't have a clue that he was coming today because he wanted to surprise them. 2 hours later, he reached his bestie Betty Cooper's house. He was extremely jumpy as he knocked thrice on the door. Betty opened the door and her smile became bigger than ever. She squealed and pulled Kevin into a hug. Her squeal startled the people inside, namely Archie, Veronica and Jughead.

Betty pulled Kevin inside and Jughead saw Veronica and Archie's smile rapidly increase to the sight of this stranger. They all rushed over to Kevin and hugged him, keeping Jughead standing their awkwardly. Kevin's eye suddenly darted towards the beanie boy and cocked his eyebrows while looking at the other three.

 Veronica got the clue and said," Kevin this is Jughead Jones and Jughead this is Kevin Keller. Jughead here is my childhood best friend from New York who now works in the Riverdale Register and Kevin here is one of my Riverdale best friend who works in photography...i think. Not sure anymore. I missed a LOT of the Kevin gossip."

" Hello Jughead, you got the best possible introduction of myself and yes V, I am still into photography."

" Hey Kevin, uhm- nice to meet you.", Jughead said still feeling pretty awkward.

" So Kevvvv, you got someone in your relationship life?", betty said teasingly. Jughead had never seen this side of Betty before, a Veronica side.

" Like I said back in high school, when you get someone I am gonna date his brother or one of his hot guy friends."

To this Betty frowned and Veronica snickered at the back which let's Kevin know that Betty like a certain someone. He suddenly grabs Betty and Veronica's hand pulling them to Betty's room, leaving Archie and Jughead sitting there snacking on all the food in the house.

" Ok spill. I know you like someone Betty and Veronica knows who that someone is.", Kevin said a little to quickly in curiousity.

Betty didn't say anything so Veronica took the advantage and squealed, " It's Jughead!"

" OH. MY. GOD GIRLLLLL.", screamed Kevin causing Archie to rush through the door to see if something serious happened, with Jughead following behind."

" What the fuck dude. Not cool. What happened?", said Archie relaxing.

"Uhmmmmm...", Betty said looking at Jughead.

" Oh nothing. The Veronica was just showing me the hot abs of ummmm...."

" KJ Apa", Veronica said continuing Kevin's sentence.

" Ooooook.", Archie said weirdly.

The two boys went down again and Archie spoke again," Is Veronica not satisfied with my abs..."

" Dude, I don't know about that but they definitely weren't squealing over KJ Apa's abs. It was something else for sure."

" Oh my god, you may be right. Maybe they were seeing the abs of someone much hotter than me. Now Veronica is gonna dump me cause I am not hot enough."

Jughead rolled his eyes over Archie being dumb but didn't say anything. 

A/n Heyyyy. I am extremely sick for the past three days and this is all I could write. I really can't brainstorm much so I need your help. How would you like Betty and Jughead's first kiss to be like?