Fourteen

The next day arrived soon. The plan was that Veronica and Archie would text Betty and Jughead respectively to meet them in the bunker in the middle of the woods. Luckily, as Jughead is not from Riverdale, Betty would have to come with him. It was about 4 in the afternoon when they decided to send the text. Both the victims saw it at once and got ready to meet them as the two mentioned it was 'urgent'. Betty came to Jughead's house in less than 20 mins and knocked on the door.

"Hey, V told me to come to get you as you don't know the way to the bunker."

"Yeah, received the same from Archie...any clue what the urgent thing is."

"Uh no."

They walked in silence to the woods. After a short walk through the large trees and green base, they reached a circle peeking out of the ground. With the help of Jughead, they opened the lid and walked down a ladder to an empty bunker.

"You sure this is where we were supposed to meet them?", Jughead asked confused as to how they had stumbled upon this bunker in the first place.

"Yeah, we used to come here all the time when in high school. Although I am pretty sure it's Archie's and V's sex bunker now.

"Ok. Ew. Let's get out of here and call them up."

Betty nodded to that and followed Jughead up the ladder. Jughead reached the top and tried to push the lid up but it wouldn't budge. He kept trying to move it but it was of no use. He looked down at Betty and shook his head no. Suddenly their phones pinged, receiving a text from Veronica. Jughead jumped down from the ladder and took his phone out with a confused face. It was written there 'Enjoy! You will thank me later.'  Betty and Jughead looked at each other and then Betty sighed.

" It's probably one of their pranks. Similar to the ones we played in high school. Probably Archie's idea."

"Oh well. This means we are stuck for god knows how long so how about we play a game of 21 questions?"

"Ok sure."

"Hmmmm...do you really like writing?"

"Kind of but I'd rather be a dancer."

"Woah! You can dance...that's amazing. You've got to show me someday. Maybe today if we have time."

To that Betty could feel her face heating up. She had never danced in front of anyone other than her family. Not even Veronica.

"Maybe. My chance. Do you actually like writing?"

"With all my heart. That's what used to keep me sane during my school days. Okay, tell me about you in high school."

" Well everyone thought I was Archie's sister. The only person other than Archie to really know me was V. She is probably the most interesting thing in my life. What about you?"

"Oh for me...uh I was always bullied. Throughout my school life because of my beanie. That was the only thing I had from my dad when we left so I never took it off."

"Well, I think the beanie is unique and very cute."

Jughead smiled at that and they played a few more rounds until things got weird. Betty revealed things to him that she never told anyone else not even her mom. It's just this safe feeling she gets around Jughead that she can't help. Did she just make a big mistake telling him or is he gonna help her through it?

A/N Heyyyy. So please comment on how you are liking the story and if I should put more cliffhangers like this.