We pulled up to the apartment and Camille was about to get out. "AHT AHT NAH ADJUST MY SEAT SMURF" Camille sighed and fixed the seat. "I don't want my nuts in my chest when I try to get in MY car again" I said she gave me the finger and I slapped her ass. When we walked in the man at the desk called me over I nodded for Camille to head up. "Sir you have company waiting for you at the door" I was confused on who the hell would be waiting for me at my door. Luckily the elevator was moving slow so Camille wasn't headed up yet. I jogged to her and held her hand she smiled at me. We stepped in the elevator and I had to tell her what the man at the desk said. "Ok I guess" she looked at me confused. When the elevator reached my floor we stepped off and walked down the hall to see Nina waiting at my door. Camille snatched her hand away and sprinted f down the hall. The girl fast as hell I ran after her to snatch her up before she cause a scene. Camille was out of my reach by the time she wrapped her hand around Nina's throat. "Chill man let her go" "You better explain this shit or I'm killing her" Nina smiled before pulling a 9mm on Camille. Camille let go Nina smiled. "Go ahead and unlock the door so we can have a chat" Camille unlocked the door and looked back at me. If looks could kill my body would be in an unknown location in a different bags. "Sit down miss thing" "Nah I'm good if you were goin shoot me would've done it already" Camille folded her arms leaning against the wall. "Anyways nice to see you Julian or should I say Dave. Yea I heard your music and I'm sure you're about to blow up. So I'm hear to secure my meal ticket" I bust out laughing. "Yo you on that nut shit" "Oh don't lie to me baby you know I have my connections all over the city I know you met with Nas today" This bitch been following me and shit! While Nina was focused on me Camille disappeared!

Camille
While big bird was doing a monologue like she a fuckin villain I snuck away to our room. I know Julian keeps a gun around here somewhere. I looked under his side of the bed and mine and there was no gun. In the closet no gun! I ran to the bathroom and looked under a drawer and there it was low and behold. I put it in my pants and went back to the living room. "Nina that makes no fuckin sense but go head" Julian said. "Damn are you goin leave cause we got shit to do cum dumpster" I sighed she wasting my time. "Oh you are standing there" she smiled. She pointed the gun at my head and cocked the gun. "Say hi to God for me" before she could pull the trigger I shot her in the knee. "Bitch you shot me" she screamed. "Yea yea I shot you I'm this and that whatever stop bleeding on my damn carpet" suddenly there was a knock on the door and Julian clean up crew entered. The dragged her out and someone set off a few fireworks outside to confuse everybody else in the building.

"We are moving because I swear to god if someone else pops up where I lay my head I'm going to jail" I went to the bathroom to take a shower leaving Julian in the living room. "We not goin ignore what the fuck just happened Chanel" I ignored him and finished bathing. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and went to find a bra and panties to wear. "Camille I know you hear me talking to you man" and he was right I do hear him but I'm not responding. I decided to just find some panties to wear since I'm wearing one of the dresses that Julian recently bought me. I threw the panties on the bed and went to the closet when Julian closed the door. I shrugged and grabbed one of his shirts out of the basket since he washed before we left I grabbed my panties off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Julian grabbed the back of my neck before my foot could touch the tile in the bathroom. "I know you hear me Chanel stop playing with me" I could feel his dick poking me and I was trying not to get wet. "Are you goin explain what happened or are you goin  stand there and pretend like you not wet" he said in my ear. I squirmed in his grasp, "let me go Julian" "nah not till you start explaining" I stomped my foot in frustration and folded my arms. "Guess we goin stand here all day" I stood there gaining my composure he just loves to play games all day everyday. "You lucky I gotta pee but don't think I'm letting you off the hook you know how daddy get down" he kissed my temple.