8.

Julian

I was sitting in history class next to Camille as the professor gave his lecture. "I'm readyi to get the fuuck ASAP" Camille whispered I held in my laugh shaking my head. As the professor continued to talk I got a text from my mama.

"Son I know you're busy but when you get a chance today I need you to come by the house"

"Is everything good ma?"

"Son everything will be discussed when you get here ok."

"Ok ma I love you Muhammad Ali😂"

"Alright keep that up and see what happens"

I locked my phone and sat through the rest of class taking notes. When class let out Camille and I went to the Cafe, we met up with Amber, Tara, Gee, and H.  "Nigga all of a sudden you all on campus you don't even go to school" I said to H. "School just ain't for a nigga like me, but baby right here got something I want" he said biting his lip at Amber. "Boy bye we fucked 5 times now you won't go away" the girls bust out laughing. "Damn man you just go play my nigga like that" "Ain't nobody playin him he just out here tryna claim a bitch and Amber don't wanna be claimed" she said waving H off. Tara and Gee were too busy on their phones to really engage in the conversation.

Camille got up snatching Tara phone, "Girl what y'all doing" she said scrolling through Tara phone. Camille and Tara exchanged a look I couldn't read and Tara snatched her phone back. We didn't really come in the cafe to eat we just came to chill when some girl I used to fuck with walked up to me.

"Ju I need to talk to you" she said eyeing Camille who was too busy gossiping with her friends. "For what bruh I don't even fuck with you no more Paris"  "Damn it's like that?" She started getting loud. "One lower your voice you doing too much two watch how you fucking talk to me my nigga" "Fine I gotchu Ju trust and believe that" she said storming off. H gave me a look and I nodded, he knew exactly who Paris was. I dated Paris last year until she fucked another nigga and got pregnant by him. Now she got a son by him every now and then she pops up trying to get back with me and get me to take care of her son. But I'm not that kid dad I took a DNA test just to prove it.

"Aye y'all I'm out I gotta go check up on my moms" I said stretching as I stood up. "Camille I'll hit you up later" I said side hugging her. Don't get me wrong I fuck with her but she not my girl, not saying I don't want her to be but I don't really know shorty like that. Shit she hasn't even been to my apartment and I haven't taken her out on a date either. I walked to my car to see Paris standing against it, I rubbed my hand across my face. "Paris I don't have time for your shit move" I pushed her out the way so I could get in. "Ju I'm sorry I promise I'm not even messing with him no more. I don't even have the baby he has the baby" she pleaded at my window. I just started my car and pulled off. She really trippin, we dated for 4 months and right before I took her to meet my mama  I found out through H she was pregnant. Apparently she got pregnant by some nigga that sells pills and now her ass is on them too.

I shook her out my thoughts as I pulled up to my parents house. I unlocked the door "Ma where you at" "I'm in the kitchen stop yelling" I heard her yell back. I saw her washing greens and turkey meat. "Wassup ma" I kissed her cheek and hugged her. "Your father has something to tell you" she said not even looking up from what she was doing.

My dad walked in the kitchen he looked upset and his lip was busted. "Son as you know I've been stepping out on your mother. The woman you saw me with is not the only one I've been sleeping with. There's another woman I've been with, I was actually having an affair with her, for 6 months to be exact. Well she's uhm I don't know how to say this" he said scratching the back of his neck. 

"Damn it just tell him Calvin. Son your father got this woman pregnant" my mom said throwing the knife down. "The fuck you mean she pregnant how old is this bitch? Pops that's foul my nigga" "Well Regine is 30 and watch how you y'all to me boy" he said raising his voice. "Hell nah first you fuckin some hoe in New York in the CAR. Now you bout to have a baby with a woman 15 years younger than you. Fuck outta here" I said looking down on him. "Ma I'm gone I'm not bout to stay here with that bullshit and I hope you leave this trifling ass nigga" I left out slamming the door. I headed to my apartment to clear my head I was pissed. I can't believe my pop would cheat on my mom like that, I started up my laptop and went into my spare room, I had began setting up my equipment. Something came over me and I began rapping, for the next 5 hours I was recording myself and my flow is fucking NASTY.