21.

Julian
With all this music stuff I've been trying to do I've been slipping in school. And Camille been diggin in my ass, but I got a deadline her pops wants my EP like LAST WEEK! He's been real cool on me since Camille told him I gotta get back on my school shit. He actually called me to lecture me.

"Look East you're a great artist and all but since you're dating my daughter you need to have an education to fallback on. You know how I feel about men in the music business mixing with my daughter but for you I'll make the exception"

"Thanks sir I guess"

"You're not in the clear yet! Youngin you need to pull up those grades within the next 2 and a half weeks. Or I'm placing a hold on EVERY FUCKIN THING!"

"Yo what? Are you serious right now?"

"As a fucking heart attack. Tell Camille I love her and I mean is East PULL UP THOSE GOTDAMN GRADES"

He hung up and I slammed my phone down. "Next time you're dad calls you goin handle it." I said to cam as she walked in the room. "Oh good luck with that one. I may be a princess but I still got grounded" "I find that shit HARD to believe" I laughed. As spoiled as this girl is I know her dad wouldn't even whoop her bad ass.

Camille

"Fine I'll tell you a quick ass story"

8 years ago

"I can't believe I'm sneaking out with you guys!" I said climbing down the tree that was outside my window. "You goin get caught if you don't hurt yo ass up!" Amber shouted.

SHHHHHHHHHH

I almost lost me grip while trying to shush miss fuckin loud mouth. It's 10pm and a school night. I just got rid of the mega bitch and those stupid pageants. My grades are trash and my dad just hired my tutor 2 weeks ago. I jumped down from the tree and ran to Tara's car with Amber. We were sneaking off to Tyree's party, they just won the homecoming game and he really wanted me to come over. "I can't believe you're talking to the star fucking quarterback and he's ranked number 2 out of our class" Tara squealed as she sped to Tyree house. We pulled up to his house and it was JUMPIN!

K-Stylis kangaroo Booty was blasting and I finally bumped into Tyree. "You finally made it, I thought you weren't coming." I smiled at the thought of him wanting me here. "And I saw you yelling from the sidelines and you had my number on your cheek" he rubbed my cheek where his number previously was before I washed my face. We continued talking and he handed me a cup. I found my moms pills earlier before she left and popped 2. I took a huge gulp from the cup and after 5 minutes I started to feel really dizzy.

I found myself in tyree room, his hand were on my thigh well at least I think they were. I saw a bright light on my face and things were getting fuzzy. I felt his lips on my thighs. As he lifted my skirt and his lips connected with my pretty kitty. After a few minutes I felt a strange pain and the light appeared again. Suddenly Amber bust in the room.

"Bitch yo daddy here! Wait a minute Camille are you okay. Tyree what's wrong with her?" I felt some hands pull me up and I was downstairs again somehow. "CAMILLE CHANEL ARE YOU OUT YOUR FUCKIN MIND! YOUR GRADES ARE FUCKED UP AND YOU BROUGHT YOUR FAST ASS TO A GOTDAMN PARTY. YOU GOIN END UP ON SOMEBODY CORNER YELLIN THAT YOU GOT SHIT FOR SALE" he yelled as he whooped me in front of EVERYBODY.

"Put y'all got damn phones up before I call the cops and tell them y'all young asses are drinking and smoking" he yelled at everybody. As my dad dragged me out of the house everything went black again.