15.

Camille

It's been almost 2 months since my run in with the bird. Julian convinced me to stay with him, but his lease is up soon and I need more closet space. I'm tired of going to bed the coat closet for some of my bags and shoes. Valentine's Day is coming up too Julian said he has something planned since he has yet to take me out on an actual date. Well a planned date, we've gone out to eat or a double date with Tara and Gee. But that stuff is just last minute. My mom is still mad at me but I honestly could care less. She's cut me out her will that's how mad she is, she called me to tell me and I hung up in her face.

Julian has been sneaking out in the middle of the night and coming in really early. He's fallen asleep in class a few times too, I don't know what he's doing but if he keeps it up I'm goin hire a PI. We just got home from class and I'm exhausted, but I have 3 10 page papers due by next week. I grabbed my laptop to get a head start on them, Julian went to take a shower. When he came out I was done with the first two papers and working on the fourth page of the last paper. "Overachiever what you doin?" he kissed my head. "Well slacker I'm working on my papers but I'm done I guess. "Damn I was in the shower for 30 minutes and I was on the phone with H you type fast as hell. I might have to pay you to do mines!" He laughed. "Hey are you goin cook tonight or are we ordering Postmates" "Uhm it's leftovers in there I don't really have a taste for anything" I said honestly. Hell im tired of cooking. "Fuck my mama is in New York too. "Oh I know I talked to her yesterday we're supposed to be going out to brunch when she comes back."

"The fuck! How you goin become friends with my mama, I had her first" he said as if he was offended. "Y'all just girlfriends now" I laughed he was doing too much. "No I wouldn't say that but she's a better mom than mine" I said honestly. Lord knows I can't stand mine, so why not become close with miss Gale. "Hey Valentine's Day is coming up what do you want to do" Julian asked grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge. "I just KNOW you didn't ASK ME WHAT I WANT TO DO" I immediately got an attitude, who does that shit ask their girlfriend what they want to do or want for Valentine's Day. "I don't know what you mad at me for it was simple ass question Cam" "OHHHH OK!" I slammed my book down and went into the bathroom. I need to get away from him since he wanna ask stupid ass questions. I'm going to go hang out with my dad today. I called him first to see where he was.

"Hi daddy"

"Hi princess what do you need"

"Nothing I haven't seen you in a while and I miss you old man"

"OLD now that's just messed up! But no sweetheart I'm at the office right now."

"Well have you had lunch yet?"

"No, why are you asking your OLD man on a lunch date"

"Yes dad I'll be headed your way in about an hour see you soon"

"Ok bye sweetheart oh and wear something nice not jeans and a hoochie shirt like last time"

I hung up. He's so overprotective sometimes taking bout some "hoochie shirt" i did my makeup and put on something nice for my date with my dad I was doing my hair when Julian walked in the bathroom. "Where you goin man?" " Why?" Julian rubbed his hand down his face. "Don't start that shit Camille, I just wanted to know aint nobody goi follow up ass nowhere or nun like that calm yo ass down" "Pfft whatever I'm bout to leave I'll see you when I get back" I finished my hair and grabbed my white Chanel purse. "Bye I guess" I said slamming the door. He always wanna do the absolute most. It was a nice day weather man said it was 67 degrees today but that's nothing abnormal for Atlanta. I got to my dads office in about 25 minutes and went to his office. "Oh hi Ben how's your fiancé?" "Well she cheated on me with another WOMAN in our bed so yea" he said awkwardly. "Oh I'm sorry uhh is my dad still in his office?" "Yea he's in there I'll let him know your coming" Ben said. After a 5 minute walk I was in my dads office he was on the phone with a client when I came in.