2.

???

I was chillin' with my niggas when I spotted a cute lil shorty at the bar, and I mean I honestly wanted to hit shorty then dip so I left my niggas to see what was up with baby. When I got closer I seen some lame grabbing on her and shit wasn't sitting well with me. My pops taught me you never let a man put his hand on a woman even if you don't know them. So I had to dead that shit she looked like she was bout to cry so I had to step in. Dude was talkin to much so I had to pop him real quick nothing major though. Shorty was in shock so I had to get her out of there before we drew some bad attention.

Shit I wasn't even thinking about it I just dragged her out the club and damn near threw her ass in the car and started driving. "Uhm excuse me but who do you think you are sir" shorty finally spoke. I looked at her and kept driving. Suddenly she started screaming and kicking and ended up punching me in the jaw. I ate her punch but not goin lie she do kinda hit hard for a girl. "Aye chill out I'm bout to pull over at iHop but you keep hitting me I will throw your ass out my truck" I said not taking my eyes off the road. She opened her mouth to say something but I gave her a look like "shut up" she folded her arms and pouted. Shit was kinda cute too. After pulling up she got out and slammed my door. "Call me an Uber NOW" she stomped. I laughed and damn near pushed her inside. We sat down and she folded her arms.

"Look ma, I was tryna holla at you but ole dude was actin like a bitch so I came to help you out. Now when I shot him I wasn't thinking and had to get you outta there ok? Ain't nobody tryna hurt yo ass" I said looking over the menu. "Nigga call me an Uber NOW" "Nah I'm good" I said with a straight face. "Oh hell no NOBODY TELLS ME NO" she got up and stormed off. I got up and laughed following her out. "I'll take you wherever you wanna go if you say please" I said dangling my keys. Before I could blink she snatched my keys out my hand and walked to the truck.

Camille

He thinks this is a game he got me fucked all the way up. Ain't nobody bout to kidnap me hell no. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me up against the car it was forceful but gentle at the same time. "Give me my keys before I fuck yo ass up" he said. Now I can't even front he had me wet as hell. It's been over 4 years since someone had me feeling like this, and it had me stuck. "Got yo little stuck up ass wet" he said in my ear. And with that I gave threw his keys at him and went to the passenger side and got in the car. I put my address in his gps on his phone and he took me home. After 10 minutes we pulled up to my building, we both sat in a awkward silence before I finally spoke. "Thanks for helping me out I guess" I looked over at him. "You welcome mamas" "My name isn't mamas it's Camille" i said. "Well Camille my name is Julian I'm goin give you my number in case dude tries you again don't hesitate to hit my line" he said taking my phone out my hand and putting his number. I looked to see what he saved his number as and this fool saved in under BabyDaddy🤤. I rolled my eyes and got out the car.

I walked inside and he was still outside I guess he was making sure I made it in safely. When I got to my room I burst in tears. I had a flashback to all those times Cory used to hit me. I got a call from Tara.

"Girl Cory trifling ass got shot"

"Oh damn that's crazy"

"I know right but where are you at one minute you were at the bar next minute you were gone"

"Oh I um wanted to come home I wasn't feeling it anymore so I took a Uber home"

"Ok well next time say something girl niggas out here crazy we thought something bad happens to you. Well goodnight boo"

"Goodnight love you bae"

I stripped out of my clothes until I was in nothing but my bra and panties. I sat on my bathroom counter to process the run in I had with Cory. I sighed and took the garments off and stepped in the shower, soon as the water hit my chest I burst into tears. All the memories of Cory beating me flooded my brain.

"Cory have you seen my Hermes clutch" I asked as I was preparing to have lunch with Tara. Soon as I turned around to find him a strong slap sent me to the floor."You always trying to take to ass somewhere why don't you stay at home with yo man for once JUST FUCKING ONCE" he said towering over me as I cried. "Ever since you had that miscarriage you been out with them hoes WHAT ABOUT ME IM HURT TOO" I slowly got up from the floor looking in the mirror to see if he left a mark luckily he didn't. "You not even listening to me" he said pushing me into the mirror cracking it, then dragging me by my hair to the shower. He stripped me of my clothes as I attempted to fight back, "I swear to god if you try to hit me one more time I will fucking kill you then myself" he said looking me in my eyes. I instantly froze and complied he pushed me into the shower he then took off his clothes as well, I knew this routine all too well he hit me then make me shower with him and have sex with me in the shower. I learned to mentally leave but I still had to pretend I enjoyed it at least a little.

I returned to reality when the water started too cool down. I quickly cleansed my body before the water got too cold I called my therapist and had a quick conversation with her before getting in the bed I watched a few episodes of Criminal minds, I looked at the clock above my tv the time was 11:26 in the evening. I checked twitter and sadly black twitter was asleep but XXX Twitter was wide awake and I wasn't really feeling that, I put my snow monster house shoes and went to me desk and started up my laptop I typed out a page and a half for my biology essay. I checked the time and it was now 1:06 I sighed and saved progress shutting down my laptop. I went to the bathroom to wrap my hair I moisturized my face and got in the bed.