20.

Julian

I've been on Cam ass about her family "I'm not mad but ma why the FUCK didn't you tell me your uncle was NAS!! I mean NAS NAS YOU KNOW I LOVE NAS. No gay groupie shit though" she bust out laughing. "Because you had no idea I came from a famous family and if you did you'd probably treat me differently." I mean yea I probably would look at her a little different but it makes sense as to why she's so damn spoiled. "Well my dad wants to meet us this afternoon anyways so..." she smiled. "That's a bet you know I fuck wit yo pops he coo in my book" cam went into the bathroom to take a shower "Mamas are you goin cook or are we goin sit down and eat" I yelled she didn't respond. "Might as well take a shower too since we bout to dip in a few hours" I grabbed a pair of my ethika drawls and went into the bathroom. "Yo you in the bathroom taking yo wig off man" "Shut up I need to wash my hair" I laughed she looks crazy as hell with this granny sock on her head. "Since you standing there talking SHIT! Help me take my braids down" "What's in it for me?" She looked at me from the mirror, "Well either you can help me take my hair down or I cancel your surprise and no pussy for 3 weeks" I gave her a stank face " gimme a comb man" After 10 minutes her hair was down it was nice. It was cute long as hell almost to her bra. "Why you be on some bald head hoe shit" "BALD HEAD HOE SHIT GET IT BIHHHH" she danced in the seat. I just rolled my eyes and got in the shower she joined me while I was washing my neck. "I love your rose" she started staring at it and she started hugging on me and shit. "Is this your way of saying you tryna get a quickie in right quick" I smirked at her. "What no! I need to wash my hair and that's a whole routine" she backed away and began to wash her body I laughed and got out.

After what seemed like 2 hours she finally came out the bathroom. "Damn I thought you went down the drain" she stood in the doorway with her hair in a high bun rockin a cropped hoodie some khaki cargos and the new balenciaga shoes I bought her last week. I had to take her shopping to keep her mind off killing ole girl, I didn't tell her that the girl was dead though I don't think she could live with herself. "Ok I'm ready let's go meet my dad" I grabbed my keys and we headed out. We drove about 3 blocks and met her dad at a hotel. "Why is your dad always ay some hotel?" Shit kinda weird. "Well he owns a few and plus we like meeting at hotels it's less puerile trying to take his picture" I nodded. "Dave my man wassup" I shook hands with him. Camille hugged her dad and we sat down. "So cam have you told him yet?" "No told me what. Camille what's goin on man" "well..." she started beating around the bush. "There's my favorite niece cami" "Uncle Nas long time no see since I'm your favorite"  I sat there in shock. This girl is letting me meet fuckin NAS! "Is this yo lil boyfriend" he looked me up and down. "I stood up and shook his hand. "Yea I'm the boyfriend Julian." Nas and Royce laughed "Relax man you good I'm just fuckin wit you" I Wright was lifted off my shoulders .

We sat and talked for a while and ordered lunch. Nas is as coo as I expected shit even cooler. "So my brother tells me your a rapper. I'm surprised a lot of these rappers been tryna get at cam but my brother wasn't HAVIN IT. How did you manage that" Nas said take a sip of water. "Well it definitely wasn't easy she is a handful. But I actually met cam before I met Royce and I had no idea he was her father until a while ago when I went over for dinner" Camille kicked me under the table. "Oh shit YOU MET NAOMI! Man that broad is a piece of work I heard what happened. Camille I'm surprised at you honestly" Camille took a sip of her margarita and shrugged. "She has that shit coming she lucky I missed on purpose" we all looked at her. "Well Julian I'm having a party later on y'all should slide through bring a few people if you want. Oh and far as your music let me know when you drop yo shit. From what I heard you got some talent" he paid for everybody food and left. "Well daddy I'll see you later" she hugged Royce and kissed his cheek.

"Ok so I'm driving because I know you not goin be focused on the road after your surprise" Camille said adjusting the seat to her height. "YO I REALLY JUST MET NAS AND THIS NIGGA HAS HEARD MY MUSIC THIS SHIT DOPE!" I said putting my seatbelt on. Camille laughed while she was driving. "Which one of y'all sent him my music you or your dad?" Camille bit her lip. "Well when I saw my dad last week he was at the studio and he played your demo for me since you won't and I FaceTime my uncle and now we're here" "I can't even be mad at you man. Just know after this party tonight you goin get this work" I gripped her thigh.