25.

Dave East
It's been a hot lil minute. Cam still giving me hell every chance she gets. She still hasn't given me a key or even brought some clothes over to my crib. I took all my clothes back just to teach her bratty ass a lesson. This girl had so much of my stuff I had to come back in sessions I mean she had a full clothes basket full of my shit! I do see her a little bit more but she's definitely turned up the heat. I means she way worse than when I met her. This girl got my nose wide open, and she's definitely applying pressure with the flirting. The most she may get out of me right now is some head but I always stop right when she tenses up, of course she blocks me for 2 weeks but I don't give a fuck. We both know she ain't goin nowhere. It's the weekend so I'm trying to take her on a date since I wrapped up all my studio sessions and shit. The semester is almost over and Cam has been studying her ass off!

"Crybaby I know you've been working hard getting ready for finals and shut take a quick break" I said trying to take her MacBook away. "I'm almost done just wait!" "Man you said that 3 hours ago, I know you're all caught up. You need to get out the house" I sucked my teeth. I love that she smart and all but she stubborn as fuck too. "Fuck I'll take you shopping and then out to dinner" I know I'm goin regret this. "SHOPPING?! Okay, move so I can get dressed" she shoved her MacBook into my chest. "Make sure she wash your funky ass too!" "FUCK YOU" she screamed. I mean I wouldn't be me if I didn't tease her at least a little bit. After 45 minutes she popped out her room dress and ready to go. "Let's go let's go let's go" she started pulling me on my arm to get up from the couch. "Gimme a kiss first" she folded her arms and pouted . "No" "Fine I'm taking a nap first" I stretched out and started to get comfortable on her couch. "UGH FINE" she bent down and leaned it to kiss me but I grabbed her and pulled her on the couch and squeezed her as much as possible without hurting her. "Juju you promised we could go shopping" she started whining I let her go and started to get up from the couch she kissed my cheek and then grabbed my keys. We headed to the garage and she tried to grab my hand, I snatched from her. "You gave me that wack ass kiss on the cheek like I'm so kid" she rolled her eyes and stomped to the car and slammed the door when she got in. I walked super slow just cause she starting all that shit. When I got in she turned to the side and folded her arms. I started the car and made her face forward. No matter what I drive with my hand on her thigh even when she mad and throwing tantrums and shit.

After a 20 minute drive we got to the mall, of course she had to go to SAKS and find some more shoes. I took a picture of her trying them on.

80,631 likesDaveEast: She trying on shoes like she doesn't have  a whole separate room just for her clothes and shoes

80,631 likes
DaveEast: She trying on shoes like she doesn't have a whole separate room just for her clothes and shoes

TaraGoodening: Leave my good sis alone and why is she mad??? @DaveEast
DaveEast:Because I told her she can only get 3 pair. She ain't breaking my pockets, she got a daddy for a reason😐
GHerbo: Y'all still on that shit mane?
CamilleChanel: And IS! @TaraGoodening get yo man sis😑

"I wish you'd stop doing that, we aren't together right now. You haven't done enough just yet" she looked up at me. I know her dad said this would be a challenge but shit! "Since you got so much shit to say you only getting 2 pair of shoes and 1 bag" her mouth flew open and she almost kicked off the shoes. She grabbed the two she liked most and shoved the boxes at me. She doing all this extra shit and I'm getting annoyed now. I paid for the shoes and we started to walk out, when I grabbed her by the wrist and and pulled her towards the dressing rooms. When I realized nobody was in here I pushed her into an empty room and locked the door. "Look I'll deal with the pouting and the stomping. But you will NOT embarrass me in public. I swear to Allah I will leave your spoiled snobby up tight bratty ass here at the mall. Fix your fucking attitude" I said as I trapped her between me and the mirror. "You" "Cut the shit or I'm cutting this trip short" she closed her mouth and fixed her hair. "Walk like you got some sense" I opened the door and smacked her ass. She walked out and I followed.