4.

Camille

Like he said he pulled up 5 minutes later, I only went downstairs for 2 reasons A. To see if he was really crazy enough to come B. I'm bored. I put on some type of clothes to be more appropriate but just enough to make him sweat. So a simple grey onesie was perfect, once I let him into the building he pulled me in for a hug. "Damn he smells good" I thought to myself, "for someone who "don't like me" you sure are holding a nigga tight" he said teasing me. I snatched away from him rolling my eyes then headed upstairs his eyes were glued to my ass as I walked I smirked to myself, already got him playing my game.

I opened the door and he looked around my place "I knew yo shit would look like this girly as hell" he said shaking his head. "Uhm take off your shoes" I said with an attitude I hate when people walk in with shoes on it's so dirty outside and who knows where he's been today. He gave me a look and took off his timbs, he sat on the couch and cut on the tv. "Uhm you a little too comfortable don't you think?" I snatched the remote from him cutting the tv off. "Cut the shit why are you really over here?" Like come on who just invites themselves to someone house. "If you didn't want me here then why you let me in the building?" He said back I rolled my eyes and went to grab my laptop and to work on my discussion board. When I came back with my laptop he looked up and me from his laptop, I guess we were both on the same page and what could happen shit we are in the same class after all. "What you working on? Nah scratch that are you working on the discussion for class?" I nodded not even looking up from my laptop. I heard him laugh lightly calling me a nerd under his breath but I didn't care about his stupid opinion. If anything I'm surprised he's even doing his work. After about an hour our stomach growled in sync we made eye contact and laughed. "You wanna Uber eats some food or what" he asked setting his laptop aside. "I got food so I'll whip up something real quick" I said setting aside my laptop as well I went to the kitchen and washed my hands, opening my fridge to see what I could make. I had some chicken already thawed out so I made some chicken curry with fried plantains, after about an hour everything was ready. I washed my hands again and went back to the couch to find him half sleep, with his arm propped up on the arm of my couch I pushed his arm causing his head to fall. "I'm done cooking make your own plate." I said he let out a loud unnecessary sigh and got up from the couch his 6'3 stature made me nervous but a bitch like to climb trees.

Only thing that could be heard was his fork scraping my plate," damn come up for air at least" I said looking at him in disgust. He mugged me and put his plate down on my glass coffee table. "For a spoiled silver spoon sucking brat you can cook" he said wiping his mouth with a paper towel. "And I Oop... get out bye" I said getting his stuff together if there's one thing I hate it's being called a brat! He sat there dying of laughter like I said something funny. "Nigga do I look like Richard Pryor to you I'm not a comedian get out" he smacked his lips and snatched his bag out my hand and put his shoes on. "Next time you ain't gotta try so hard to get my attention. Stuck up ass" he mumbled under his breath. "Maybe you should wear drawls next time you decide to wear sweats ya dick ain't that big pompon'" I said back slamming the door behind him. I rolled my eyes and started to put the food up when I heard a phone ring and it wasn't even my ringtone. So I answered it.

"Hello"

"Oh so you goin just ignore me all damn day"

"Who is this"

"BITCH IM HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

"Oh if you're his girl then why is his phone at my house and why did he just eat my pussy POOH"

I laughed then hung up in the girls face, it's a shame baby thought her number was saved and it ain't. Not even 2 minutes went by and someone was banging on my door. "Aye I left my phone give it here" Julian fussed pushing me aside, "Uhm I don't who you think you are busting into MY place like you pay the bills in here" I said following him and closing the door. "Camille where the fuck is my phone it ain't in my pocket and it ain't in my bag" he said lifting my couch cushions. "Nigga put my couch back the way you found it" I said throwing a pillow at him. I reached into my bra and threw his phone on the couch. "Why you got my phone girl" "Oh please I don't want you stank ass phone, ain't nobody calling you but some cumdumpsters" I said by accident shit shit shit shit shit.

Julian

So she just goin go through a nigga phone like she my bitch she on some but shit on god. "You not my bitch so why you worried about who calling me" I said stepping to her she backed away from the closer I got to her. She ended up falling on the couch but she never broke eye contact, I grabbed her throat firmly but not hard to enough to block her air ways. "Got yo little ass stuck now, Camille I'm not goin tell yo ass no more stay out my phone. And relax I would never put my hands on you ma" I noticed she tended up when I grabbed her throat. But I meant what I said I'd never physically hurt her EVER. "Now look I'm sorry if I scared you I'm bout to head out" I said releasing her from my grasp. I saw a tear threatening to escape from her eye and before she could react I pulled her into a hug. I don't see how anyone would want to hurt her let alone make her cry. She pushed me away after a few minutes then went to her room I saw her reach under her bed and after a small struggle she came back to the living room with a bottle of ace and marble rolling tray.

"Do you drink?" She said dryly as she grabbed 2 glasses and started filling them. Before I could even answer she handed me the glass as she guzzled her drink down. I watched her grind up about 2 grams and prepare to roll up, I was amazed I'm not goin cap shit was sexy as hell. But her demeanor was different it was quiet and less bratty. "I already know you smoke I did my research before I decided to block up ass" she said handing me a blunt and a lighter we both sparked up at the same time. After about 2 hours we finished 6 blunts 3 each and the bottle of ace. She was on her phone just buying shit left and right without hesitation girl had it made.

I took a quick picture of her in the heat of the moment. After her online spending spree she came and sat next to me. "Wassup mamas" I said rubbing her thigh her skin was softer than silk. She looked at me with her chocolate hooded eyes and shrugged. Next thing I know Camille sprawled our across my body and got comfortable one leg up the other straight out, she began to trace my tattoos and play with the draw strings on my hoodie. "Lil drunk ass" I laughed. "I'm not drunk like you I can handle my liqpour" she said slurring the last word. She drank more than me so it was understandable, "come on Camille get in your bed I gotta get going" I said getting up this girl had the nerve to wrap her legs around me like a big ass kid. I walked to her room placing her on the bed, she looked at me seductively and started to tug at my sweats. "Aye chill out Cam you not ready for allat I promise you" I said removing her hands from my pants she began to pout and fold her arms. "Please Juliam" I shook my head at her as I positioned her in the bed the right way. Putting the cover over her, I went into the hallway closet to grab a blanket for myself, I'm not goin try to drive to my crib drunk. After I got a blanket I went to cut the lights off in Camille room only to see her knocked out sleep. I cut the lights off and was headed towards the living room when I heard her voice, "Julian can you sleep in here with me just for tonight?" I nodded I cut the remainder of lights off and blew out the candle before climbing into the bed with her. She got right up under me and went straight to sleep after a few minutes I was knocked out too.

I woke up thirsty as fuck and to my surprise Camille was still on me I grabbed a water bottle from her fridge and got back in the bed. Can't believe this girl got me in her bed all boo'd up like that wack ass Ella mai song. I was tired so I didn't question my actions and went back to sleep.