16.

Julian

For the past 7 days I been hitting up the studio, this shit feels good. Now I see why H be on one when he get in the booth. "Say P let me lay down one more then I think I'm good."

She from Jamaica, Queens, only came to Harlem to shop
Her mother just got a divorce and her father a cop
I learned this about 10 minutes in the conversation
I'm thinking I don't even know you, why that information?
My head was racin', I'm pacin' back and forth
Asked her for her number, her name Keisha, nice to meet ya
She said she never fucked with nobody from Harlem
I've got homies from south side, I figured I would call them
I found out exact locations and where she grew up
Her mom's new boyfriend got some coke, then he blew up
She used to play with credit cards and line niggas at night clubs
Fucked a couple niggas but left 'em cause she ain't like love
I was down in Flight Club, Keisha text me like "What you doing?"

Crazy thing is this shit really happened me to me. I was really making moves out in New York. When I a senior in high school I went to play ball but got caught up in some shit and fucked up my scholarship. Met this bitch named keisha and the bitch had me fucked, I started rhyming on the corner when I was selling but I stopped when I moved here.

checked me jeans, every dollar gone, that's 15k
All my chains and my Rollie missing
I put my shit on, looking for my phone, that shit was gone too
I'm ready to kill Keisha, what the fuck I'm gon' do?
I told myself I wasn't drinking, why the fuck I get bent?
And how the fuck I get robbed?
I ran out, my driver sleep, I woke him up like "You ain't see that bitch
Brown skin, thick, probably moving on some schemin' shit?"

By the time I finished the song, a nigga was high as fuck and sweating. Then my phone went off.

"Yo"

"Aye bitch what you do to my friend! Nah who is this goofy bitch Paris" "Amber chill out"

"Man why y'all on my line like I did something"

"Man I pulled up to Amber house to get some pussy"
"No you didn't you came over cause you planned a date stop lying"

"What that got to do with me"

"Long story short, cam is over here mad and shit"
"H shut up don't tell him I'm over here"

"That's on her I tried to explain that Paris shit to her but she wanna throw stuff at me"

"Well"

"Man I'm at the studio I'll be over there in a minute send me Amber address"

Now I gotta go apologize to her stubborn big baby ass. I went home first to shower then headed to Amber house luckily it was a 5 minute drive from my apartment. I knocked on the door and H opened it, "bro she just dipped" "the FUCK YOU MEAN" I rubbed my hand down my face annoyed. "You need to explain what the hell happened before I let you anywhere near my friend" Amber rolled her neck. "Y'all mad annoying I hope ALL YALL KNOW THAT! Long story short I was messing with Nina the bobble head a few years ago. But she cheated on me so I fucked with her friend Paris until 2 years ago when she tried to set me up. Both of em' got hella issues. Paris even tried to say I got her pregnant but the baby ain't mine" "So yo birds coming for my sis bc of your magic weenie. Boy I should cut you" Amber said. H started laughing until I threw one of Amber's pillows at him. "Alright look soon as she heard H give you my address she left and said she was goin to her other mama house. I don't know who that is, but because I like y'all together I'll send you her location she always shares it with me" "Nah I'm good I know where she at but good lookin out A"