26.

Camille
When I woke up Julian was holding me tight. "God I missed this" I whispered trying to not wake him up. I can't believe he denied me last night. Especially after the head I gave him! I love him but right now I don't feel very safe not with Corey running around the city I know he's trying to find me. I tried to push the negative thoughts to the back of my head, I know Julian would protect me with his life. I removed his hands from around my body and went to the bathroom. Once I was done I went back to sleep it's a Saturday and I just want to spend time with my man.

I woke up to kisses on my face "wake up mamas" he continued to kiss on me. Those innocent kisses became kisses on my lips and then on my neck. Julian swirled his tongue on the sensitive spot on my neck causing me to arch my back almost like instinct he put his arm under me and pulled me closer. I could feel him leaving a mark and it's driving me crazy. He used his knee to spread my legs apart, he slowly let me go and moved my panties to the side playing with my pearl with his thumb. "Please baby I hate when you tease me" I whined. He has this habit of teasing me when I've upset him and it kills me every time! "Please what? I can't understand what you're saying" he locked eyes with me like I was his prey. I felt his finger glide inside of me and then another, he's really enjoying this and it's not fair. "Daddy I'm about to cum" I squirmed around, I could feel my body getting ready to tense up when he removed his fingers and placed them to my lips. I licked them clean never breaking the eye contact, he pulled his pants down and positioned himself massaging my pearl with the tip. He slowly put the tip in and out. In and out. In and out. In and out. And eased all the way, I scooted back cause he's big and it's been months since we've had sex. "Nah don't run now you talked all that shit" he moved with me then more he stroked the more I moved until I hit my head on my headboard. Right when we were getting into it my phone rang "turn it off" he said and I fumbled to cut it off. "Ahh shit Julian"

"YALL ARE NASTY AS HELL"

We both jumped it was his mom. "Here I am thinking about going to brunch and y'all nasty asses are over there trying to give me a grandchild" she was fussing at us both. I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life. "I'm glad I didn't FaceTime you. I'm too young to be a glam ma! Give me a few more years lord." She yelled them hung up.

"I'm never hanging out with your mom ever again" I pulled the sheets to my chest to cover myself. I feel extremely exposed. "This ain't the first time she heard us though, remember when we were at the house" he laughed. I still don't see anything funny. I grabbed his shirt and went to the bathroom. I'm not in the mood anymore! Julian followed me into the bathroom. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something mamas" I turned around and folded me arms. " I know you said you hate Dave East, but what if I bring you to every show and every interview I do. I really believe I can go far with this shit and I want you by my side" he caressed my cheek. "We'll see when we get there" I know he's a man of his word but he has to prove it to me. I got out of bed to find something to wear for the day. I'm still embarrassed but I still miss Julian's mom at the same time. "Hopefully your mom will forget what happened by the time I get over there." "Shit she wants grandkids so that'll probably be the first thing out her mouth. Y'all when will my grand baby be due" we both started laughing at his horrible impression of his mom. We got ready to go to his moms house and we're walking out the door.

"Mamas I got a serious question. Do you see us having kids?" Julian asked. I immediately froze "y-yea" he gave me this weird look and we headed out. The car ride was awkward he was on the phone with his new manager and I just kept quiet. I don't know how to tell him that I can't have kids. Thanks to Corey he gave a an STD that went untreated too long so my doctors said my chances of having babies is very slim to none. Once we got to his mom house I used his key to unlock the door. "Mooooooooom" i yelled through the house. "Well look like who it is the top sellers on onlyfans" she said putting her hand on her hip. My face burned my with embarrassment. "You done been around Julian too long you yelling through the house just like him. Since we're not going to brunch I decided to cook"