11

Camille

It's 7:43 in the morning and Julian and I are getting ready to check out, the other day when the house keeper walked in on us I was PISSED. I was soooo close to getting some, but it's whatever I guess at least now I know his weakness. I decided to just go stay in Julian room I didn't want to be alone knowing that he was just down the hall from me. Turns out that we'll be on the same flight right next to each other in first class. Our plane leaves at 10:15 but you know how airports are you probably gotta wait 25 to check bags 45 to go through security and your plane could be late or leave early. I was brushing my teeth as Julian packed the rest of his stuff, "mamas you got all you shit" he hollered. "Yes nigga I got all my stuff together stop yelling" I said spitting in the sink. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone off the counter. "All the bags in the car?" I asked putting on my slides. Julian nodded we grabbed our carryons and left the room.

I had a good time and being with Julian made it better the last few days we really just smoked and layed up we did flirt and touch a lot but he's really serious about this stupid punishment shit. It's not like we haven't had sex before and I know he wants to fuck just as much as I do. The whole babe thing did throw me for a loop though, I don't know if I should even really ask him why he called me babe but I guess I'll just leave it alone for now. I honestly dont want to go back home I'm not trying to go to my parents house for Christmas but my dad has to bribe me to tell my mother I'll come.

We finally got to the airport and it wasn't overly crowded with the Christmas rush THANK GOD! We stood in line to have our bags searched and all that other unnecessary crap. Well mainly my bags "I hate taking my shoes off in the dirty ass airport" I whined. "When I become a famous producer I'll own my own plane and maybe I'll take you if you can act right" Julian said pinching my side. I rolled my eyes he always tryna be funny after we went through the metal detectors and got my bags we waited to board the plane. We found two empty chairs to sit on while we waited I scrolled through Instagram I haven't been on here in a couple days.

 We found two empty chairs to sit on while we waited I scrolled through Instagram I haven't been on here in a couple days

62,900 likes
CamilleChanel: Miami was fun

AmberP: ARE YOU FINALLY COMING HOME
CamilleChanel: Yes bitch 😂

AmberP: ARE YOU FINALLY COMING HOME      CamilleChanel: Yes bitch 😂