13.

First I wanna say thank you for all your votes and views. I didn't think y'all would even read the book like that yet alone comment. So thanks so much, I know I've been kinda slow updating but nursing school ain't no joke.😒

Julian

Camille has been at my house for 2 days and it's crazy. She's been quiet and barely eating all she does is sleep and drink. I'm trying my best to be there for her but she doesn't want me touching her like that. She cut her phone and everybody been blowing my phone up asking if she's ok, but I just say yea she's fine and leave it at that. The problem is being taken care of. I talked to H yesterday he said ole dude just been in the screaming to be let go and complaining. Tomorrow is Christmas  and I remember called saying her mom wants her to come over but I don't know if she's goin even go over there. But I gotta make her eat something.

I got up from the couch to go see what she was doing, "Cam you ok?" I peaked in the room to see her sitting in the edge of the bed. She looked at me abs she looked pitiful eyes puffy face pale and just tired. She nodded and got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I followed behind her she looked at herself in the mirror," I can't believe this happened again " this was the first time I've heard her speak in days. "It's not your fault that nigga popped up at your door, what matters is you refused to be a victim and fought back." I said to her as o stood against the door. "Thank you" Camille whispered and me. "My sides don't hurt as much and my back doesn't hurt anymore either but I'm not going to my parents house I can't do it" she frowned. "Well we can go to my people crib of you want to" I didn't want her to be alone on Christmas and I'm not going to my mom house alone either. "Ok I guess" she shrugged.

"Julian can we cuddle after I get out the shower?" "Nah but we can shower together THEN take do that mushy shit" I laughed she smiled back and it was a real smile not a fake one. I grabbed some clothes for the both of us to wear and she grabbed the towels. Camille cut the water on and we got in the shower, the water was hot as FUCK "man what the duck demon child this shit hot turn it down" Camille started laughing and holding her sides. "That's not funny man but I'm glad you laughing" she hit my arm and cut the water down. After we showered we got into bed and looked out the window, this is the first time she let me touch her and not even in a sexual way.

"Look Camille you need to go to counseling man" I said she turned to face me and nodded. "No I'm serious man I can't watch you fall into a dark space because of this bitch ass nigga. I care about you you understand" I grabbed her chin so she'd look me in my eyes and understand I was dead ass serious she can't live like this. I know she's been crying from this and aint no telling how many times that nigga was hitting on her before we met. I refuse to have her walking round scared of this nigga for the rest of her life. "I think you're right it's time I go talk to someone about everything not just him" I looked at her and I could tell she needed to talk about a lot.

"Hey I feel like cooking let's go to the store, I wanna go home and get my car" Camille said throwing the covers over my face. "Girl it's cold outside and it's supposed to snow, I'm from the New York but I still hate the snow" I said taking the covers off my head. She folded her arms and frowned, "I'm not yo pops that shit won't work on me" I shrugged. "I hope you hit your toe on the door" "Aight keep on see what happens you ain't getting no dick until August" I said going to the bathroom and sure enough I stub my damn toe.

After 15 minutes of Camille complaining we went to pick up her car so she could go to the store. She picked up some steaks ,sweet potatoes ,collard greens, and turkey wings. The cashier rang up her stuff, "you two are a lovely couple" the woman said she couldn't have been no older than 50. We both smiled I paid for the groceries and we went back to the crib. "I noticed you don't eat pork so I got turkey wings for the greens" Camille said as she washed the greens and the potatoes. "Yea I'm Muslim so I don't fuck with swine shit nasty they eat everything the cannibals too" I said in disgust.