12.

Julian

After another night of torture from Camille I finally got an appointment to the doctor. I grabbed some raising canes now I'm in the wait room. Nah I'm not at no fucking clinic I have an actual doctor, "Julian" the nurse called me name letting me know they were ready to see me. "How are you doing today Julian it's been a while since I seen you" the nurse said. And yea I used to smash her from time to time but she got engaged last year and we stopped fucking around. "I'm good how's the husband?" "He's fine doing well working hard that's about it" I nodded and sat down so she could check my blood pressure after she checked all my vitals and stuff. "So you're just here for your physical and check up?" "Nah just a check up" "Ok come to room 2 and he'll be with you in a few minutes it was good to see you" the nurse winked and closed the door."DAMN" I said out loud she still bad as hell.

After about 10 minutes Dr.Reynolds came in I let him know what was going on he asked me if I had any symptoms and I don't. "I rather be safe than sorry doc ya know?" He nodded. "Ok Julian in about 2-3 days I'll give you a call if you tested positive for anything I'm going to give you a shot in your buttocks and give you this pill to treat whatever you could possibly have as a precaution" the doctor said. I mentally cussed myself out for this dumb shit. The nurse came back and gave me my shot and pill I gave her a hug and dipped. She's actually cool people for the most part but we not friends I can tell y'all that.

I went home to work on this beat for H and for about 4 hours straight I was goin in. I started creating a beat for myself just to pass time and I rapped over it and that shit was HARD. I recorded it and kept it on the side I got a text from Camille. She was trying to see what I was doing today, I told her I was meeting up with H later on to make some moves. H invited me to the studio where he's been recording at he said some old head heard his music and invited him to the studio and now he's there. He ain't signed or nothing he just in there bullshitin with his money.

"Aye bitch you at home"

"H man I'm not yo hoe stupid"

"Pfft man you home or not?"

"Yes bitch I'm at home you at the stu or something?"

"Yea I'll send you the location"

"Aight bitch"

I laughed and hung up before H could respond. I put on some bullshit clothes and headed to the studio to meet H. After 40 minutes I pulled up I sent H a text letting him know to come meet me at the front.

"Damn bout time I'm tryna put you on to this money right quick this nigga loaded" H dapped me up went to room 5 where some girls were them hoes were ugly but I'm not here for them I'm here for a bag supposedly. I was listening to the playback of H when some old nigga came in he reminded me of someone I just couldn't remember who. "So you're Ju?" I nodded he sized me up and went back to H. "Alright man lets do a few more tales go head get back in the booth" man we were here for about 3 hours fucking with H nigga was in there half assin.

"Alright alright lets wrap it up for the day man" the dude said rubbing his face. Before I left he stopped me, "H tells me you made the beat he's on, I can ignore his mumbling it's catchy so it'll sell. But you got talent I'm Royce" he shook my hand and gave me his card. "You keep making beats like that and we can do business, matter of fact make me a beat and send it to me by next Tuesday and we can go from there." He shook my hand again and I left out.

Camille

I can't believe this nigga Julian he's taking this punishment shit too serious and I'm tired of it. Tara had come over to catch up, I told her about the trip and everything. "Girl the lady came in right when shit was poppin I'm weak" we both started laughing until tears were in our eyes. "Ok but what about you and Gee y'all looking real cozy maam" Tara had the goofiest smile on her face I haven't seen her smile like that in years. "Cam he just makes me happy but we do be arguing a lot but he always buying me stuff so you know I'm happy" "Aww that's cute must be nice" I said folding my arms.

"Girl Julian likes you don't even try it." she gave me that girl you trippin look. "Girl we haven't fucked since I last seen him and best believe I been trying" I rolled my eyes at the fact that we haven't been doing anything but flirting kissing and smoking. "I mean I don't know sis keep trying" she said. "Girl Amber thottin ass and H goin make me kill myself! You left me here with them and they fighting caking asses" I busted out laughing that sounds about right amber making niggas crazy. After a while Gee called Tara for a date and she left leaving me alone to my thoughts. I decided to unpack my clothes that had been sitting in my suitcase in the corner, but first I took a shower to unwind and call my nerves.

I opened a bottle of Chateau petrus pomerol and started putting the clothes up when I heard a knock at my door. "Who the fuck is it" I yelled walking to the door. "Open the door you ungrateful HIV infected bed bugs having bald head bitch" I heard Chris yell back. I looked through the pee hole and he was clearly drunk I went to get my phone to call Julian when Chris kicked my door in. "Hello"
I heard Julian say. I got the bottle and hit Chris in the head with it and it didn't phase him he tackled me to the ground breaking my table. And started punching me in the face, I tried my best to protect my face but he kept punching me. I started screaming trying to get him off of me I got enough strength to punch him to the eye I had on my ring my dad gave me and the stone got stuck in his eye as he screamed. "You son of a bitch" I yelled kicking him over and over and over again, he was screaming in pain. I grabbed a piece of glass and tried to stab him but he grabbed my hand and pushed me back on the ground. He tried to take my pants off "you been giving my shit away to the clown ass nigga" he yelled I spit in his face.

Julian crept in as Chris was on top of me. He punched Chris in the back of the head knocking him unconscious. "H put that nigga in the trunk man" Julian demanded. "Damn mamas he looks bad and you barely have any scratches on you" he said examining my face. Before I could say anything I hugged him tightly. "All these fucking neighbors and nobody called the police man, you need to pack your shit" he said but first you need to call the police.

The police got to her apartment in 15 minutes which was too long and they started to question her when one of the officers look at my hand. "Sir what happened to your hand" I looked down and my hand was starting to bruise. "I punched the wall, when I got home some man had attacked my wife and when I got home he had run out and that's when we called you guys" the officer nodded and wrote down my statement on the notepad. "Well ma'am the paramedics said you only have a few bruises nothing too serious we'll try our best to catch this asshole" the officer said.

"Aye man pack your stuff now you're coming to my apartment for a minute until you get a new place" Julian fussed at me. "I'm not going to stay with you" "Camille I swear to god get your shit and get in the damn car you testing me yo" Julian combined to fuss. I grabbed my biggest suitcase and stuffed clothes inside and pushed him out the way to get to the car.

Julian got in the car and we went to his apartment. "Here I cleared out a drawer for you to put your stuff in. I'm glad you called me mama and I'm proud of you of fighting back." Julian raised his hand for me to high give him. I rolled my eyes and high five him "let's get this blood off of you Muhammad Ali". Julian ran me a bath and got in with me he washed my back gently my back was still sore from falling on the table I started to cry "I fucking hate him Julian I REALLY HATE HIS ASS WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS SHIT" I cried harder Julian held me as I cried. "Come on mama lets get you out the tub and into bed" we got out the bath and dried off. "You want some food I was on my way to get something to eat when you called" Julian asked putting on a shirt.

I nodded he ordered wings and pizza and we spent the rest of the night in silence. I had fallen asleep when I heard Julian on the phone.

"Man I'm goin kill this nigga B I should've killed his ass in Miami"

"Chill bro we got him in my basement you know how we rockin"

"Torture his ass burn him with a blunt I don't care but I want him alive and suffering"

" Damn Camille let this nigga have it I had ole girl check him out and this nigga got 2 broken ribs and he not goin be able to see no more"

"Good that bitch don't deserve to live, don't starve him just give that nigga crackers and water to keep him straight but I'm leaving his ass there till I feel like it"

"That's fine with me I'm goin let you go tell Camille I'm proud of her for beating his ass"

Julian came back in the room to check on me, "you good mamas?" I nodded "Hey whenever your bruises are gone I gotchu" he winked at me kissing my head.

I guess I like him. He's not too bad i could probably take him serious and date him who knows.

Maybe.