7.

Tara

I'm sitting in the library for my library aid shift. I know my parents give me an allowance and I'm constantly doing photo shoots but I love the library. Some parts smell like Starbucks and other parts smell like books. Now am I the smartest student hell no I'm a B honor roll student with a few Cs always been that way. My shift was just about over when a guy came up to the desk. "Hey I just transferred here from Chicago and this campus seem lame as hell im sure you know everybody so what's the play for this weekend" he asked leaning on the desk. He has slightly crooked teeth light skin and he could dress kinda cute but I'm not looking right now. "You're right I no everybody buuuut I'm not giving you any information right now" I said standing up to leave.

"You too pretty to be acting all stubborn like that Tara" I mugged him hard as hell. "Yes I know your name I follow you on Instagram mamas. I guess I'll see you around then" he said brushing past me. Damn he smells good.

I walked to my car and headed home. Once inside I checked my email to see if the photographer sent me my pictures yet. Soon as I logged in I noticed the email and opened it.

I was pleased with how they came out

I was pleased with how they came out. Skin poppin, makeup beat, and hair slayed. I sent the photographer an email back thanking her for the opportunity and for her good work. I always feel more comfortable working with female photographer when doing more "risqué" shoots. After going through the rest of my email declining and accepting projects I logged into my discussion board to complete my assignments. I hate doing discussions you have to respond to the discussion then comment on 5 other students work. Just ugh too much, college is nice but this part was lame as hell. Today has been a slow day, so I went plugged in my roku stick and opened Hulu and watched a few episodes of greys anatomy before falling asleep.