17.

Yo y'all gotta stop cussing in the comments (I'm not trippin) cause wattpad keeps deleting them. The comments are funny as hell tho.

Camille

Today Julian is supposed to be meeting my dad. Lately Julian has been over a H house and vice versa, working on music. I've had to damn near carry him to bed he's so high and tired. He's barely had time for me we haven't had sex since we made up almost 3 weeks ago. But luckily I've been hanging with the girls, Tara finally decided to come around. Not like I'm mad at her or anything cause my baby is BEYOND HAPPY. She said she even met Gee son and he's a cutie, he calls her Tiara but she doesn't mind it. It's 11:30 and the girls came over to hang out. "Girl where is all your cute stuff at like your lamps and stuff" "Oh she threw a tantrum and threw it at Julian a few weeks ago" Amber teased. "Y'all are crazy but Cami where all this aggression come from?"

"Well I just i don't know" I said honestly. Just then the boys walked in all three of them. "Y'all stink" we all said in unison. "Shit we was ballin down the block at the rec" H said. "So y'all bring y'all stinky asses in here" I said. Tara held her nose cause I mean shit they stink STINK STINK. "Open the door on the balcony then." Julian said goin to the kitchen grabbing a water. I went to open the door, "that's right you do what your man said" amber teased. "Girl please he think he runnin shit, and that's not my man" Julian neck damn near snapped. "WHAT"

Julian ran up on me and layed on me with all his weight. "Take it back now" he started tickling me. "Yo H bring me a water bottle, I'm goin hold her down and you pour water in her head" "No you not bout to play my friend like that" Tara jumped up, but Gee grabbed her. "No STOP STOP JULIAN NOOO" I laughed and screamed. Amber jumped on H back, "don't you open that water or we not fuckin for 2 weeks" "2 WEEKS OH NAH JU YOU ON YO OWN" H said putting the top on. "Y'all niggas whipped" Julian said, he stopped tickling me but he definitely didn't let up. "JuJu get up" I whined. "Yoooooooooo I'm not getting up now since you wanna pull out the house name" then... THIS ASSHOLE FARTED ON ME. "JULIAN ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS" I started kicking and crying. "It slipped out" he said helping me up.

"Com'ere let daddy wipe yo tears I'm sorry" he kissed my nose. He hugged me, sweaty and all. "Get off me stinky" I tried pushing him. We all sat and talked for a few hours. Julian finally took a shower and we were back to our regularly scheduled program. "Baby are you ready to meet my dad" I asked as I passed him the lighter. "Shit I might as well be you met my moms. On a scale of 1 to 10 how extra are yo peoples" I knew he was goin asl me " well my mom is a 40 and with my dad it depends on him, he could be a 3 he could be a 10" i mean it's the truth. My dad is more rough than my mom, my dad was raised in a rough neighborhood where as my mom is and was a Prima Donna. "So how am I supposed to dress then? Suit and tie shit or what" "Babe calm down I'm more interested in my dads opinion not my mom" I kissed lips and got up.

"What am I gonna wear" I said out loud. Right now I have on some spandex shorts and a Calvin Klein sports bra. I found a cute lil outfit to wear luckily I took a shower already so all I need to do is my hair. I took about 15 minutes doing my hair when I see Julian on the bed. "That's what you wearing?" "Yea what's wrong wit it" "Nothing just making sure cause we got a lil drive to make" Julian got up and we headed to the door, as I walked out Julian slapped my ass. "Hope you know you goin be mine till we die" he said turning to lock the door. I giggled we walked down the stairs and got into my car. "I hate that you always lean the seat back soooo far like you just 7" just ugh" I rolled my eyes as I got comfortable and found something to listen to. "Shit I'm over 6" what you expect" "And DONT be smoking in my car right now! We smoked before we got dressed" my dad hates the smell of weed on people, he doesn't mind being around people who smoke weed hes just not trying to smell it in the house.

We vibes in the car I drove for a good 50 minutes until we reached the gate of my parents house, I put the code in and drove into the driveway.

Julian